Guest viewing is limited

LGBTQ Happening Bars? (Bi-wife looking for bi-girl, etc.)

keymaster

F34 M34 Couple
Reaction score
First of all, almost certainly the wrong demographic on TAG, but you never know who is lurking.

I’m attached but looking for F/F play, with someone who is either in a similar situation or understanding of the situation—ie. not looking for a deeper relationship.

I’ve been to Bliss Out with my husband, but it’s not quite the vibe I’m looking for at the moment.

Are there any queer clubs, or are they all ‘straight’ sex clubs mainly? From a cursory Google it seems like most Lesbian Bars are just bars, and it feels like that type of hookup culture isn’t really a thing in those spaces.

This post is a tad all over the place, sorry, but just a few queries to get out there all at once.

I’m not looking to be Unicorn hunted as a third at the moment, just full disclosure.

Reactions: Simonka
First of all, almost certainly the wrong demographic on TAG, but you never know who is lurking.
We have a very mixed demographic, some parts are more vocal and there's much more lurking that choose to be out of the public eye. (But, yes, you never know...)

There were a few bi-girls looking for other women coming through here, you may get a hit from one those who had been looking.

Are there any queer clubs, or are they all ‘straight’ sex clubs mainly? From a cursory Google it seems like most Lesbian Bars are just bars, and it feels like that type of hookup culture isn’t really a thing in those spaces.
After corona... it's hard to tell what's really going on in some of these spaces. There are not any queer sex clubs that I'm aware of, but a lot of that isn't public info either.

Reactions: keymaster
Let me know if you find any. I’m in a poly relationship with two bi women who are also looking for a place like you mentioned.

I’m attached but looking for F/F play, with someone who is either in a similar situation or understanding of the situation—ie. not looking for a deeper relationship.

I’ve been to Bliss Out with my husband, but it’s not quite the vibe I’m looking for at the moment.

This post is a tad all over the place, sorry, but just a few queries to get out there all at once.

I’m not looking to be Unicorn hunted as a third at the moment, just full disclosure.

I have a S/O who is in Toyo on her own atm and looking for F/F while I'm away. If you're interested I could drop her a message?
Not too sure about the clubs though as she's not ventured into that scene.

I would like to know as well. I’m a bi woman looking for a female lover. I don’t want to be some couple’s unicorn and I don’t want a relationship either. I am also wondering if there such a place or dating app in Japan specifically for that.

I would like to know as well. I’m a bi woman looking for a female lover. I don’t want to be some couple’s unicorn and I don’t want a relationship either. I am also wondering if there such a place or dating app in Japan specifically for that.

I’ve had some success with the app Bumble; just be upfront on your profile with what you’re looking for and you should be able to find some like-minded ladies. People can select if they’re looking for serious relationships or something more casual so you can fairly easily filter out people who won’t be a match.

Reactions: Cynthia