Guest viewing is limited

NH LIBE Suzumiya Ren - The cute maid and beautiful eyes, a surprise JAV actress

avalone2022

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
ニューハーフヘルスLIBE Suzumiya Ren - The cute maid and beautiful eyes, a surprise JAV actress

Service Name:
ニューハーフヘルスLIBE

Provider Name:
Suzumiya Ren 涼宮 れん

Website/Contact Info:
https://twitter.com/Ren_LIBE
https://libe-shinjuku.com/profile-suzumiyaren.html
The English website of the shop did not reply to my message. https://she-male-tokyo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min (28k), nomination (1k), reverse anal (1k), cosplay (1k), anal & prostate development (2k)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Abstract

Ren could speak and write in English. There was a smooth communication between us. The place located closed to the central part of shinjuku. But, the shop provided a shared bathroom, similar to a hostel. I had to wait for a shower.

Ren was beautiful. Her eyes were charming. And she was willing to chat in English. She was experienced in prostate development. The drill was great. The anal and reverse anal were average. Also, there was not enough time to enjoy. I asked for the cosplay option. She looked seductive in the maid costume.

The time was not sufficient because of the queue for shower. But Ren did her best to finished all the options.

Ren was a JAV actress, wearing another alias. She did look more seductive in person. Additional information in the link below.
ベロキスSOAP 九条るな
https://duga.jp/ppv/mousouzoku-8416/

Booking
I visited the English website of LIBE. There was no response from the shop. Then, I reached Ren on Twitter. She replied in English. The reservation was effortless. Her english was good. She even lured me to the additional options. She sent me the address of the building in Shinjuku.

I arrived the meeting point. I sent message to her about my outfit. She came to usher me by herself. We took the elevator and entered the apartment. I gave her the money. She left the room for a moment and settle the payment. I didn't see the manager in the entire visiting.

Venue
The place was very small. A bed for the making out. A small space for the clothes and other stuff. The bathroom and toilet were common facilities, similar to a hostel.

The preparation took so long. I had to wait for the toilet and bathroom. I didn't count the time. The preparation took 20-30min. I doubt that even a very budget love hotel could do better.

Play
Ren had beautiful eyes. She was a gorgeous girl in mid 20s. She was pretty and slim as the photos. She had a penis around 10cm. The best fit for me.

Ren and I entered the room. We had a small chat in English. The talking lasted quite a while. We had to wait for the bathroom. I noticed that the shoe rack in the front door was occupied. We talked about various things, the play, the NG play, movies, etc. She didn't begin the play before bathroom. The preparation and wait took around 20min. She helped me with the enema. The shower was normal. The delay annoyed me. She was a good listener. She paid attention in the talk. Indeed, I had to queue for the bathroom and talked too much. I prefer more play time rather than waiting around. The play started after a long wait.

We were back in the room. She dressed the maid cosplay in front of me. She looked really good in the costume. We hugged and kissed. I believed that she consider the costume important. I carefully played with her body and clothes. She gave me head. It was great. Then, I got her lied down. I moved from defense to offense. I enjoyed to play with her body.

Then, she took my penis in the cow girl position. However, she took time to stretch her anal. I guessed today might be too busy for her. While she was expanding her anal, I did easy foreplay to light the mood. We didn't feel good in the cow girl. The angle was not quite accurate and my penis was flexed in the extreme. I did thrust her from the bottom to find a better angle. After a moment, she said she reached the climax. But, the acting was fake. The moan and the twitch was not convincing. On the opposite, I like she leaned over and kissed me during cow girl. I asked if she was fine. I tried to continue in the missionary position. I said I would like to cum. She asked me to lie down and ready for the prostate development and reverse anal. She said it would be great.

I lied down and raised my legs. It was erotic to watch a cute maid on the bed. She was very skillful at the prostate development. She warmed the lotion before use. It felt great that the heat coming from my anal. Her hand was amazing. She drilled my ass in a spiral locus. My sweet spot was hit precisely. While she fingered my anal, she stroked my penis and balls.

After the prostate massage, the reverse anal came on the stage. However, she took quite a time to get hard. She concentratedly stroke her penis and closed her eyes. I thought she was tired today. The another reason might be my face was such a marginal case for her. But, she still managed to get her penis erect. She penetrated me slowly. The penis was hot and at the right size. I watched her pounding me missionary in the cute costume. I enjoyed being fucked by a cute maid. She pounded and wanked me at the same time. I had the feeling in my penis. Her thrusting was great but the stimulation was not hyped enough. I released my first shot in her hand. That was a strong shot. I even spilled on my belly.

We cleaned ourselves and walked to the bathroom. I left the building.

Leaving
Although I had cum once, I was somehow in a blue ball. I walked to the railway station. I still felt like hanging there.

Ren was a super cute maid. The cosplay was interesting. But, I prefer to play in completely naked because I like the skin to skin contact. Although the time was very limited, she still managed to complete all the options. I guessed she was in a busy day. Her act was sometimes fake and sometimes good.

She was a girl of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will. She said her contact lens were dried but she didn't stop the play. As a gentlemen, I did ask if she would like to have some eye drops.

It was a bad idea to order a lot of additional options. I should reserve a love hotel (might be the shop's premium room). Or I should pay for extended time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!

Approved: 4/15/2023

Ren made a few tweets about the English website of LIBE. There was problems so the reservation in the English server did not work well. Foreigner could go to the Japanese website with translation and make reservation.

I really like her style and wanted to spend some time with her our schedules didn’t match up. I’ve never done any of the options before it’s a good idea to try at least once.