120min, 92.4k

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
Jun 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After fantastic experiences at EXE and Don Juan, I was excited to try out another luxury soapland at Lion's Club. Made an appointment on Cityheaven for AV star Erika Tsuchiya, and got a call back from the shop immediately. The boy was really apologetic and said that Erika-chan was nihonjin only. No matter, my other option was Kaname-chan, who has a much shorter AV career but had experience in deriheru and well-reviewed hisyoshitsu.

A couple of days later she contacted me directly and asked how long I was going to be in Tokyo for. I told her I was leaving the next week, but will be back in a couple of months. She sent across a sad face 😢, lamented that we could only play once, and said that next time I came back, we should do 3 frames and take her out on a date. She's really working hard for the repeats even before we met!

Closer to the date, I had an appointment clash so I contacted her directly to see if I could reschedule to a later time in the day. A bit of to and fro and she said that the shop got angry and she got a scolding from the tencho. Poor girl!

Day of I show up well groomed and dressed as usual. I reckon Lion's has the nicest building in Yoshiwara. The waiting room is bubble-era Japan plush, and the boys are polite to a tee. They collect my money, I ask for some konbu-cha thinking it was kombucha, but nope it was warm and salty on an already humid day so I barely touched it. No matter, Kaname had a cancellation from the previous slot so I was called up a minute after to meet her at the stairs.

She's exactly as she looks in her videos, maybe slightly taller. Very cute loli face and tight body wrapped in the Lions' uniform - a white blazer, white cotton top, and a cute miniskirt. She greets me in Japanese tentatively, realizes that I could communicate well enough, then happily leads me up the stairs while holding my arm.

She introduces herself in seiza and the first thing I realize is how young she looks. She has an adorable hakata dialect and an unpolished flair despite her experiences in the industry. She tells me she is a student (per the Cityheaven description, not revealing personal information here) and is trying hard to balance her shifts and school work. She says making friends is hard and there I felt a pang of sadness (?) and a little ick that she's probably not much above 20. Maybe I should stick to late 20s/30 next time?

She realizes she probably overshared and starts taking off my clothes, then starts to strip herself. I asked if I could help and realized that the Lion's uniform is quite hard to get off because it's so form fitting, so I let her do her thing. She twirls a bit for me in her lacey yellow underwear and I compliment her, all she could do was blush and ask me to help her take them off.

Her body is slender, B-cup international size boobs and her skin is delightfully smooth and snow-white. Her allure is really in the shy youthful body and personality, which I found incredibly attractive despite the shaky intro.

She asks to shower first, which I didn't mind given the walk to Yoshiwara on one of the hottest days of the month. She prepares the foam and scrubs down my body, slowly working my way down. She is gentle and graceful, and chats relaxedly in a GFE atmosphere. It was comfortable and slow, with a tinge of sensuality.

She dried me off and led the way to the bed. We go into LFK, I let my hands explore, and I lay her down gently to lick her nipples and down to daty. She's really ticklish around the torso, so I concentrate on her clit and she started to pant softly, before shuddering in a quiet orgasm. Lovely.

She caps me and asks what I would like. Some mish, then doggy, and I finish in CG. It wasn't anything like the wild, floaty head rush that I experienced with more S providers, but rather reminded me of the first couple of times I had sex, a bit unpracticed and raw. Very M and willing to follow your lead.

On to the mat. I step into the bath and it's scalding. She apologizes and I ask if she could mix in some cold water, she obliges. As she prepares the mat, she shares about the lessons she's been taking from 50+ year old veterans, and how they slid over her and asked her to do the same to her classmates. Fascinating peek into the training that they get.

Mat was great and slimy as usual, she uses her mouth to polish off every inch of me. I flip around and she gives a gentle smile before mounting me again, and works in a variety of grinds, half and full piston before I finish.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After coming from a couple of super-aggressive providers, this was a good change in pace. I would not recommend it as a first experience, but rather for someone who knows the script and is more S to take control. She’s lovely, take care of her.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 8/1/2023

I wonder what this is like.

It sounds like a trip to Fukuoka is in order. All of the soapland girls there were happy to teach me. I mean we all do this in order to learn more, right?

Reactions: Ken4fb
I find that at the 90 - 120k range (Versailles platinum / Hisui) there’s quite a similar quality of AV stars in their early 20s, so Lions is already at the lower end of the range. i.e. Decent cospa for ultra luxury.

It sounds like a trip to Fukuoka is in order. All of the soapland girls there were happy to teach me. I mean we all do this in order to learn more, right?

Or you could buy her debut video!

Yep that’s it. I may be mistaken, but if you’re familiar with the dialects give it a listen and let me know.
nah I cant differentiate it also.

the video title mentioned okayama dialect (岡山弁), that's all.

Reactions: hanito