Long time lurker moving to Tokyo area

Technobabble

TAG Member
Reaction score
So as you might be able to see from my join date, I've been lurking here for quite some time, but never really posted anything since I was living in the Kansai area and wasn't really sure where to post my experiences in TAG.

Anyways, I'll be moving to Tokyo soon for work and when I do I'll probably be a bit more active here and contribute to the community. Looking forward to talking with you guys!

So as you might be able to see from my join date, I've been lurking here for quite some time, but never really posted anything since I was living in the Kansai area and wasn't really sure where to post my experiences in TAG.

Anyways, I'll be moving to Tokyo soon for work and when I do I'll probably be a bit more active here and contribute to the community. Looking forward to talking with you guys!

Congrats on the escape!! Mind if I ask where in Kansai you were living?

But let there be no doubt about this--there will not be a single day where you'll wake up and not be eternally grateful to be in Tokyo and no longer in Kansai, and I don't care where in Kansai it was. And I'm going to go with my instincts here, since you said "Kansai" and not "Osaka" (or Kyoto), and people who do that are generally living in the "in-between" slums, particularly boring shitholes in Hyogo like Amagasaki. Whatever the case, good for you for getting out. It's all sunny skies from here.

Reactions: Technobabble
Congrats on the escape!! Mind if I ask where in Kansai you were living?

But let there be no doubt about this--there will not be a single day where you'll wake up and not be eternally grateful to be in Tokyo and no longer in Kansai, and I don't care where in Kansai it was. And I'm going to go with my instincts here, since you said "Kansai" and not "Osaka" (or Kyoto), and people who do that are generally living in the "in-between" slums, particularly boring shitholes in Hyogo like Amagasaki. Whatever the case, good for you for getting out. It's all sunny skies from here.
Hahaha thanks!

I did live in Osaka for almost 2 years and had my share of fun there, but the last couple of years I've spent my time in Shiga (literally nothing here except a big lake...and one soapland district I guess)
So I'm really looking forward to stretching my wings in Tokyo.