Guest viewing is limited

Looking For A Club Or Bar That Plays 80s And/or 90s Music

johnnyboy84

TAG Member
Reaction score
Everytime my friends take me out to pick up girls at clubs or bars, they play shitty ass music like One Direction and Backstreet Boys (Fuck, I could take New Kids on the Block over them) and dub step and it just fucking turns me off and it just ruins my drive and my mood. I do like old school Eurobeat Disco like they play at Maharaja in Roppongi but I want a place that plays some awesome 80s and 90s like Guns N Roses, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cranberries, Warrant, or Iron Maiden. That shit gets me pumping. If anyone knows, give suggestions.

There is one in Meguro if it hasn't closed. There are some in Tokyo just google them.

The Cranberries..... Looks like you are looking for some kind of Last Chance Saloon with 40 years old J-chicks..,,.

I have no problems with 40 somethings considering I'm almost 60.. :-P
That, and 40 something y/o J women can still have some pretty rockin bodies..

I totally agree. Johnny84 usually bangs AV gals though!

I remember one time at Good Beer Faucets in Shibuya, they were playing quite a bit of 90s music. That's not always the case though.

If you like Metal.......there's always GODZ in Shinjuku......

I totally agree. Johnny84 usually bangs AV gals though!

hhmm.. I would like to find me some of those... I have a list of gals I would love to hit up if I could find them however *any* AV gal (super slender is best) would help to eliminate an item off my bucket list.. :)