Guest viewing is limited

Looking for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChief

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’m in Tokyo for a month and super keen to experience the ‘darker’ side - experienced in the European and London scene.
Any tips? Suggestions where to go? When to go?

About me - female, early 30’s, blonde, professional

X

Hello, I'll be visiting Tokyo for a few days starting tomorrow 4/22 if you are interested in meeting up. I'll be staying in Shinjuku area. 30's white male from US.

Hello,
Tokyo we have lot of options (happening, swinging bars).. please go through the existing threads..best of luck..

Hi there,

You can find many options here in Tokyo. If you're interested, we can meet to arrange further plan. 37 y.o. Asian guy here :)

I’m in Tokyo for a month and super keen to experience the ‘darker’ side - experienced in the European and London scene.

X
hi friend, I am member of swinger club and couple kissa ( only for couple ) you are welcome I am easily available today and this thursday , Paul.

Hit up Voluptuous during the busy times like Saturday day or night, Friday night, or Sunday day. If you want to go on a weekday, make sure to post on the bulletin board(BBS) so people will show up too

Reactions: Maxblack

X
Hi. I am 35, 165, indian. If you are interested to meet; please DM

Dude is just of the generation to whom their parents told they can become anything they want to.

Reactions: Alice

X
Hi, i am available next Saturday ( 6 th may ) we can go to voluptuous , but for the golden week olive 21 will be better , I am member of olive21 and I invit you . best time will be 8 p.m to 11 p.m, there will be many couple and we can have fun all together in the playing room, it's easy to have many lovers / groupsex / orgy /swinging (depends your choice ) , kisses and love, Paul.

Hi, i am available next Saturday ( 6 th may ) we can go to voluptuous , but for the golden week olive 21 will be better , I am member of olive21 and I invit you . best time will be 8 p.m to 11 p.m, there will be many couple and we can have fun all together in the playing room, it's easy to have many lovers / groupsex / orgy /swinging (depends your choice ) , kisses and love, Paul.
Hey Paul,
we will be in Tokyo 17-20 May. Keen to explore Olive21 but we r non-japanese speaker. DM us for arrangement if possible

X
hey, we will be in voluptous club 17-18 May...free to join us

Reactions: jackoffinthebox
Locking this because reasons. :rolleyes:
(Besides the fact that the OP posted this and never returned)

Status
Not open for further replies.