Guest viewing is limited

Looking for some information.

Kdoung

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am a black man 33 yearsold and I'm interested in trying to go to a happening bar. I have never been to one before and I would like to know what I'm getting myself into...The issue that I am coming across is that I have heard to some places won't allow random guys to come inside, that they will have to be invited by a someone whose already a member. My question is, are there people who are willing to help me find out which ones I would be allowed to check out?

Thank you for your time.

Most Happening Bars that will allow you to enter as a single male, you don't need an introduction or invite. Just be able to communicate and be respectful.

Where is it that you need an introduction?

Reactions: Kdoung
Japanese language ability and certain ID requirements depending on the place are the only possible hurdles I am aware of. Happening bars largely make their money from “random guys” given how the entry fees are set…

Most Happening Bars that will allow you to enter as a single male, you don't need an introduction or invite. Just be able to communicate and be respectful.

Where is it that you need an introduction?

Well, I'm thinking about going to bliss-out tomorrow. I know that it's going to be a weekday, but I do need to start somewhere. But overall, I'm looking for a place where they would also have a lot of different events going. Do these places normally require people to take an STD test before Joining?

Japanese language ability and certain ID requirements depending on the place are the only possible hurdles I am aware of. Happening bars largely make their money from “random guys” given how the entry fees are set…

Yeah, my Japanese is only ok when I drink. Lol, I might have a problem.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
@Kdoung
- Never heard of STD testing. In the end, it’s still just a bar which makes its money on entrance fees, not an organized swingers club or membership society.
- May want to pre-game lightly then before entering! I think the main concern of the staff is if you can understand their rules and instructions in Japanese. Communication with other guests is important but understanding enough Japanese to fully grasp the rules is most fundamental. Some are more strict on language than others - from what I grasp B.O. is the least.

Get ready to pay to sit at a bar and no one is fucking because Japanese are too shy. Only ones who might play are a couple but u won't be invited as ur big gaijin cock will wreak that twat. It's a waste of time. Go to any club pull a girl and take her to hotel as usual is the best bet and much cheaper

Get ready to pay to sit at a bar and no one is fucking because Japanese are too shy. Only ones who might play are a couple but u won't be invited as ur big gaijin cock will wreak that twat. It's a waste of time. Go to any club pull a girl and take her to hotel as usual is the best bet and much cheaper
You may want to carefully consider why it is that they seemed uninterested in you.

Hint: it does seem to have something to do with a giant cock. Just not the one you think.

Reactions: ezdakit and MikeH
You may want to carefully consider why it is that they seemed uninterested in you.

Hint: it does seem to have something to do with a giant cock. Just not the one you think.

You're actually bothering to respond to some idiot who chooses the username "Big Gaijin Cock"?? This pandemic...I think it's fundamentally damaged all of us.

Reactions: MikeH
Both of u seem like the type of d bags who need to take a girl to a Happening bar because u can't satisfy her yourself putzs

I'm a asian gaijin and my japanese isn't really a problem. I've had quite a fun time at 9259 on multiple occasion. Gang bang , threesomes , multiple girls in 1 night ...etc . I also went there early November recently and also lucked out too.

However , this doesn't mean that there wasnt a miss at all. It really depends on the night and the group of people

I'm a asian gaijin and my japanese isn't really a problem. I've had quite a fun time at 9259 on multiple occasion. Gang bang , threesomes , multiple girls in 1 night ...etc . I also went there early November recently and also lucked out too.

However , this doesn't mean that there wasnt a miss at all. It really depends on the night and the group of people

9259 was good . Not sure it still exists though . More friendly and festive vibes than the others.
Also less creepy single guys with their sad faces, zero social skills and … (one can only assume since they don’t get any opportunity to show the goods) their big gaijin cocks

9259 was good . Not sure it still exists though . More friendly and festive vibes than the others.
Also less creepy single guys with their sad faces, zero social skills and … (one can only assume since they don’t get any opportunity to show the goods) their big gaijin cocks

9259 definitely exist , and they also allow gaijin to enter just need to make sure to bring zairyu card and health Insurance then you should be fine. You need some japanese language though to enter.