3rd April 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours for 77k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English. She speaks some basic English and we both used translator apps.

Details of the Encounter:
First review, went to Satin Doll around 4pm in the afternoon, yoshiwara in general is quite empty the touts were out and about and I got offered on quite a few establishments but I don't remember their names and I'm sorry for that.

I was the only customer in Satin Doll at the time and was given three choices Sara, Karen and Mia, the guy recommended Sara among the three I gave him a smile and ask him if he's telling the truth (I remember Sara is listed as a newcomer on the site and have now confirmed indeed she is) and he stands by his recommendation so I chose Sara.

Won't dive into the play by play details but since it's quite similar to the reviews of high end soaps on here with the play before bathing etc. Pictures of Sara are Photoshopped and breasts sizes are exaggerated, but She still looks pretty in person with some light make up no complaints about her looks, her breasts are still nicely sized and feels good to touch her body is on the plump side but not fat by any means, I still got hard looking at her, these 2 traits feels amazing during mat play, I had alot of fun during mat play. Sara is a hard worker and does everything enthusiastically with smile and laughs which made me as a first timer feel really comfortable and at ease, sex was great too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Had a ton of fun for my first time with the help of Sara, definitely thumbs up for her. I'll definitely do a repeat with her again the next time I visit Tokyo as well as try out some other shops.