Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Lost my virginity at Geylang Red Light District

Service Name:
Geylang, Cygon

Provider Name:
Unknown

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...=2ahUKEwjsyJCY-_WCAxWU8jgGHbHXDAQQ_BJ6BAhLEAA

Country/City Name:
Singapore

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins - $60 SGD

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Passion English

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have been lurking around TAG for quite a while and have honestly been very curious about sex as a 28-year-old virgin. So I am thinking, why not lose my virginity at my country's very own red light district, a.k.a Geylang. I know this site is mostly about Japan, but just wanted to share a quick review of my experience in Geylang as the community here seems the most welcoming and friendly among all other forums.

I arrived at around 8pm on a weekday at Lorong 18, where the brothels are the most prominent. I immediately caught the eyes of many Papasan who try to usher me in when I am walking down the road. I eventually went in a brothel called "Cygon" after one Papasan again tried to pull me in. From there, I was introduced to several ladies sitting down on a couch with number tag on their clothes. The Papasan kept suggesting one lady, whom he claimed was a former teacher in Vietnam. After looking at her, I thought she was alright and told the Papasan that I would take her. I made the payment ($60 SGD for 30 mins). and proceeded to the upper floor with the lady.

When we reached the room, we undressed and took a quick shower. Then, we went on to the bed, and she began to lick my nipple and stroke my dick. She was quite reluctant for me to touch her boobs, claiming my hands were too cold and also not kissing. Soon, I was capped on, and I was given a CBJ before we proceeded with mish first, then cowgirl. Overall, I'm not sure why, but I don't feel really good and was not close to popping off. She tried to finish off by giving me a handjob, which I felt was a fearsome one as she was doing it quite rough and vigorous. I was not sure if it was due to her frustration at not being able to pop up.

Eventually, time was up, and regrettably, I still did not finish. We showered and dressed up before I walked out after thanking her.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly, I did not feel good throughout the entire experience, which probably explained why I could not finish. However, it was still a pleasant experience, and the process was seamless—just walk in, choose a lady, and pay the money. I still have some regrets, and eventually I decide to come back to another house a week later, which I will maybe leave it for another post.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

Don’t worry. The first few sexual encounters are bound to be awkward.

Perhaps book a full hour next time. It might go better then.

Reactions: simping and Alice
Just my personal opinion/experience, the viet shops in Geylang are the worst of the lot. I have gotten way better service/attitudes at the Thai shops (even if it’s just the SOP service). The Chinese shops are good as well but more expensive. YMMV of course.

Red light districts are generally just not great in my opinion, at least not for a first time experience. It costs more, but you might enjoy seeing a nice GFE provider instead sometime.

Once you have some more idea what you're doing you can hit up a RLD when you just want some quick sex rather than a full on GFE session.

But hey, that price is super affordable I would have figured it costs more in Singapore even if it is Viet girls.

Red light districts are generally just not great in my opinion, at least not for a first time experience. It costs more, but you might enjoy seeing a nice GFE provider instead sometime.

Once you have some more idea what you're doing you can hit up a RLD when you just want some quick sex rather than a full on GFE session.

But hey, that price is super affordable I would have figured it costs more in Singapore even if it is Viet girls.
I suspect that the OP got the local price. There is something akin to a “gaijin tax” at certain establishments in Singapore. At least that was my experience there as a White boy.

Anyway you are discussing price with OKT before naming a lady so you can look up the "usual" one online beforehand and just walk away if it is inflated.
Typical range for chinese providers (most expensive) is 100$/30min or 200$/1h (with a few houses offering a 150$/45min option) for instance.