Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
BACKGROUND
So, I had a bad SL experience earlier in my Tokyo trip (refer to my previous review). Pretty bum about it especially when I read a few good reviews for Kadoebi. Fast forward to the last day of my trip. After failing to enter Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden since I didn't know that you're supposed to get tickets to enter certain parks for cherry blossom viewing on weekends, I had plenty of time before my flight home at midnight and some leftover cash from my holiday budget. I thought to myself, why not give SL another go at a different location. I headed to Barubola this time but was told by the tencho the earliest available session was at least 2-3 hours wait. I declined. Unsure where to go, I suddenly remembered a comment in one of the Kadoebi reviews mentioning Lounge Yoki being closeby. There wasn't any reviews of Lounge Yoki on TAG as far as I knew at the time.

ON LOCATION
Not gonna lie, the Family Mart did confuse me for a second there when I reached the location. There was an elevator and stairs sandwiched between the two Family Mart entrances. A second elevator was not-really-hidden behind the wall partition which leads directly up to Lounge Yoki's floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened, I was immediately greeted by a staff who then brought me to the reception around the corner. There were at least 3 staff members (unsure which one is the tencho) all older men and dressed smartly. They were perfectly fine with foreigners. I was given a pair of slippers to wear at the counter before sitting me down in the waiting room. The entire place looked very fancy and modern like a 4/5 star hotel (some photos are on google).

The tencho(s) would always kneel down to talk when I was at the sofa. They asked me about how I learned about this SL. Told them about cityheaven but they didn't seem to know about the site. Then they showed me the price and duration of one session (110min/67k). It was way too long because had a cafe reservation that I had already paid for after this. I asked them if there was a shorter session available. Surprisingly, they were completely fine with accommodate me the 90min/55k option (no gaijin tax) despite only available between 10am-12pm. I was given two choice of girls, the photos were uncensored, first girl was 10min wait while the second was 30min. I went with the former (Moe) since she looked more of my type. While waiting I was served with various snacks. The drink menu included teas, juices and even alcohol. I had to try out ordering a glass of whiskey.

MEETING
10 minutes later I was greeted by Moe-chan who was kneeling down by the hallway. Her looks were pretty much spot on, almost like her photo but with a slightly rounder her face, she even wore the exact same dress. Her photo and her profile didn't lie. 7/10 Face (7.5/10 if she didn't have crooked teeth), lovely body and nice pair of boobs.

EXPERIENCE
Moe chan took my hands and led me to the room. I was quite surprised at how new, clean and spacious the room looked. Moe-chan spoke zero English. Luckily I was able to communicate and chat with my toddler level japanese and some help from google translate. After settling down and brief introduction, Moe immediately gave me a DFK which caught me by surprise. Usually girls won't do it before brushing your teeth and I just happened to have two pieces of nut in the waiting room earlier. Felt a bit embarrassed but she didn't mind it at all. She stripped me naked, sat me down on bed and gave me BBBJ. Then I stripped her down and we had some fun time on the bed. I love that she's quick on catching on to my interests and sensitive spots (i.e lots of kisses) and kept on servicing me what I like. Forgot to mention that Moe is not shaved but is well kept and doesn't smell.

When we were done, she gave a me soapy shower on the chair. As Moe was giving me b2b, she told me to look at the conveniently placed mirror so I could stare at her when she did it from my back. After cleaning off, Moe joined me in the tub and gave me a BBBJ before heading back out to set up the mat. I also ordered another whiskey while dipping in the tub. Moving onto the mat, face down, Moe did the usual matplay b2b, slipping and sliding, licking everywhere and then she went for my anal. Damn it's my first time getting licked under there. Flipping me over and we continued for abit. Before she put on another condom on me for second round, Moe placed a wet tower under my waist to make sure I don't slipped off while she rides me on the mat (I got PTSD from the last SL). After some going back and forth, I wasn't able to pop the second time so Moe gave me HJ and BBBJ to finish it off.

We still had some time left but I wanted to stay on the mat for a bit longer. She gave the okay. We hugged and kissed while still covered in nuru gel for another good few minutes. We washed up together, had a little more chat before time's up. Moe gave me one last kiss before sending me off. As I was switching back to my shoes, she came over and kneeled down at the entrance to thank me for the patronage and gave me her custom made name card. I was glad that I could end my trip with a good SL experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Lounge Yoki felt more like a 5 star hotel than your typical Soapland. You're treated like a VVIP with the highest quality service as soon as you step out of the elevator doors. The photos aren't heavily edited so you pretty much get what you see (at least from the one girl I got).

As for Moe-chan, her GFE was perfect. I would easily fall in love with her bubbly and genki personality. She spoke almost zero English but still tried her best to communicate. My toddler level Japanese skill and google translate made it easier to chat with her.

90min/55k is pricey but considering it's Kabukicho area, with this quality experience, service and environment, the value is a steal to be honest. Would definitely come back again if I visit Tokyo next time.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Thanks a lot for the review. Good to hear that you had a good time and reviewed a place that hadn't been covered here before.

Sure the shop is a bit on the pricier side, but it is great to hear that they didn't charge you additionally. If that's always the case this is as far as I know the only shop in Shinjuku that doesn't discriminate. Really surprises me because all other shops of Kadoebi group usually have pretty high taxes for foreigners.

After settling down and brief introduction, Moe immediately gave me a DFK which caught me by surprise. Usually girls won't do it before brushing your teeth and I just happened to have two pieces of nut in the waiting room earlier
With high end prices like that (without gaijin tax), I’d hope there to high end service too lol
Before she put on another condom on me for second round, Moe placed a wet tower under my waist to make sure I don't slipped off while she rides me on the mat (I got PTSD from the last SL).
I’ve had that done to me only a couple of times and it definitely does help. Otherwise, I hold the pillow side of it with one or both hands to keep myself from slipping. It usually has a towel too unlike my back

Reactions: Alice
This kinda surprises me, I thought kadoebi was a chain known for being inexpensive, and populated by 30's and 40's run through women.

Might have to give them a second look now

This kinda surprises me, I thought kadoebi was a chain known for being inexpensive, and populated by 30's and 40's run through women.

Might have to give them a second look now

Yeah, the group owns quite a few shops, but the pricing varies from shops with very short and cheap courses to ones with higher pricing where you can only book long.
Cast seems to be young at all shops (not older like you had in mind)...but the fact that all shops except for this one have super high gaijin tax makes them uninteresting.

Yeah, the group owns quite a few shops, but the pricing varies from shops with very short and cheap courses to ones with higher pricing where you can only book long.
Cast seems to be young at all shops (not older like you had in mind)...but the fact that all shops except for this one have super high gaijin tax makes them uninteresting.
The one comment from an older Kadoebi review did mention Lounge Yoki was gaijin tax free surprisingly. It sounded too good to be true but it is!
I was even more surprised that the Tenchos even took the initiative to accommodate my needs especially towards a non japanese.

Cast seems to be young at all shops (not older like you had in mind)...
I think that’s a post pandemic thing.
I remember hearing the women at kadoebi where in their 30s and 40s.
But I guess with the post pandemic influx of girls who want to join this industry, they can be more competitive with the age and the looks of their girls.
However it seems like it usually goes at the cost of skill, especially for cheaper establishments.

Reactions: Cinnabums