Love Hotel Noob

sexybunny

TAG Member
Reaction score
my husband and i are looking for a love hotel to spice up and say 'we did this'. We were interested in Grand Chariot in Shinjuku but not 100% sure how to do this. i read how its discreet and the basics on sites but i dont know japanese. at least not past a 1st graders education in reading it. i know prices range from decent to expensive and their times are a bit confusing. can anyone give me the legitimate low down on what on earth am i reading on these signs?

my husband and i are looking for a love hotel to spice up and say 'we did this'. We were interested in Grand Chariot in Shinjuku but not 100% sure how to do this. i read how its discreet and the basics on sites but i dont know japanese. at least not past a 1st graders education in reading it. i know prices range from decent to expensive and their times are a bit confusing. can anyone give me the legitimate low down on what on earth am i reading on these signs?

Hey, there. I looked on their website and the basic pricing is as below. The fancier the room you get, the more expensive it will be.

Staying over night: Check-in is generally after 8pm, 10,000-31,000, slightly more expensive on the weekends

Using the room for 3 hours (sex): anytime from 6am to 3am, 5,900-15,500

Discount hours: Generally between 6am-8pm and you can stay in the room for about 6 to 11 hours (not overnight), 5,900-15,500

So basically, if you avoid booking the room to stay overnight, the room rate is 5,900-15,500 for at least 3 hours of use.

For love hotels, you just walk into the lobby, choose the room you want on whatever computer/wall display they have,
select rest (休憩) or stay (宿泊), and your room number and hours of use will be outputted onto a piece of paper.
You take this and go up to your room. The door will be open. Once you get in, the door will automatically lock, so be careful.

Hotels will vary if they require you to pay upfront or when you check out. There will be a ATM like machine in the room,
so use this to pay when you are requested to do so. Any problems, just call the front desk.

Enjoy your time with your husband!