Love Hotels Accepting More Than Just Couples

Qong02

TAG Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity does anyone know of love hotels that allow more than just a couple? I know it's an unwritten rule that most places are couple only. But just curious since some love hotels actually have fairly big rooms and big beds. Especially in Yokohama.

Bali an has party rooms for group sex.

A lot of love hotels allow ffm threesome but with more than one man or with a bigger group of people they can be more strict.

Bali an has party rooms for group sex.

A lot of love hotels allow ffm threesome but with more than one man or with a bigger group of people they can be more strict.

Thanks,

I was looking at both MMF and FFM. Is there a way to tell from the websites? The place I go to in Yokohama the desks people are nice enough but I've never asked them but then again I have limited Japanese so it'd probably get a little lost in body language/my bad comprehension translation...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I know Shibuya and Gotanda best. There is no lack of FFM positive hotels there. MMF is trickier, but I know at least 3 in Gotanda and 1 in Shibuya (but probably many more - I stopped searching when I found one). Bix in Gotanda is nice and MMF positive. I don't remember the names of the rest. Just walk around and ask on a day off and put together your own list.

Reactions: Qong02
I know Shibuya and Gotanda best. There is no lack of FFM positive hotels there. MMF is trickier, but I know at least 3 in Gotanda and 1 in Shibuya (but probably many more - I stopped searching when I found one). Bix in Gotanda is nice and MMF positive. I don't remember the names of the rest. Just walk around and ask on a day off and put together your own list.

Do you mind sharing the hotel name in Yokohoma?
I can take a look at the website if they mention about the accepting number of people. If not, I can call them to confirm and get back to you.

Do you mind sharing the hotel name in Yokohoma?
I can take a look at the website if they mention about the accepting number of people. If not, I can call them to confirm and get back to you.

Sure it's the Zafiro hotel, it's a group of 3 hotels there and they are all run by the same group.

Btw it's a good hotel set for anyone looking it's about a 5-10min walk from Yokohama station.

Sure it's the Zafiro hotel, it's a group of 3 hotels there and they are all run by the same group.

Btw it's a good hotel set for anyone looking it's about a 5-10min walk from Yokohama station.

I called them.
The lady said "No, we don't accept any people but man and woman couple!" She was not particularly rude but answered my question really quick even before I finishing my question....
I asked her about the other two hotels of their group but same answer. Sorry.

I called them.
The lady said "No, we don't accept any people but man and woman couple!" She was not particularly rude but answered my question really quick even before I finishing my question....
I asked her about the other two hotels of their group but same answer. Sorry.
Oh well, it's kind of a shame with such a big and clean room.