Appointment Length & Costs:
31k yen 45-60 minutes?

Type/Location:
Never,just mistake it for another

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese,very little English

Details of the Encounter:
Hello folks,

I was planning to try out this after seeing so many great reviews regarding it and despite thinking I had found the place,my stupidity(more like dumb ass smaller head lead my feet)to not the 2nd floor but the third floor.I SHOULD have asked the guy behind the counter but didn't and ended up with the unexpected. The clue I should have payed more attention from the video showing to go 2ND NOT 3RD. So,I guess I unknowingly toftt as a result of my mistake.

Anyways,the guy should me a list of courses,with options below. I forgot a lot of the costs but just say,I was restricted to virtually all but one. The courses were A and B but forgot which was clothed and naked girl,along with options,such as lick her kitty,cbj slight touches on her and deep kissing. I wound up picking none since it didn't appeal to me and I thought to myself,("Darn,I know I went to the wrong place,guess I'll stick to it anyway.)
My course and option was basically a oil massage with her naked and with a HJ happy ending.

The counter guy took my money then gave a call and gave me a small map to a very cheap and small room inside another building and to wait for the girl once I get there. Freaking map was a pain,I was on the area of the place but wrong side. It did say K's building on the map,which I only found out after asking some random guy from another shop if he could help,lo and behold,it was just a few feet from where I was actually standing. Went in,got on wrong floor again,map didn't help because it HAD 40 writ ten but then partially crossed off. Went to 5th,nope,went to 4.....,what do know,got it right,yeesh! Gave the map piece of paper with info to the reception and he gave me a clip attachment/holder and go to room indicated on the clip.

Opened the door,put my stuff down and waited for who knows whatever girl the guy from earlier picked.

Not too long after,knock on the door and I open it. In comes a girl that I'll say,compared to few BBW,this one I'd say kind of a little bit chunky but it could have been far worse.

She was named Fay and after a little small chat we undressed and I lay on the bed face down on the pillow. She started to give an oil massage and on occasion felt her body press upon mine briefly.It was very sov0ov-so,if compared to the few I had in Bangkok not too long ago. I flipped over and she continued the massage. Not soon after,she eventually closed the distance of massaging near by little guy.

Finally she started to tease my little guy and begin with a HJ, It was still asleep but finally she got my little guy roaring.

After a certain point,I blew it and let it all tension wash away . We each took a quick,seperate after she wiped my little guy down. We dressed and had a good bit of time left and just chat more. Finally,got on the elevator and waved her gb!

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This is one of those times in which I end up with plenty of regret for foolishly assuming and for not asking to make sure I was at the right place or not before the get go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the 31k price was a typo.

Nope,it wasn't a typo. Its more for the actual time paid rather then the HJ,the massage was alright but with the HJ,I was making sure not to fail because I've already had enough of that earlier in my vacation when I was in another country.

Reactions: akasam
Wow. For that price I could’ve gotten two to massages with either with Ai or Hanna at Charlotte with very good HE.

Nope,it wasn't a typo. Its more for the actual time paid rather then the HJ,the massage was alright but with the HJ,I was making sure not to fail because I've already had enough of that earlier in my vacation when I was in another country.
I have never seen a review of lovely hand quoting that price for a 60 minutes session even including room price and fully naked and what not.

I have never seen a review of lovely hand quoting that price for a 60 minutes session even including room price and fully naked and what not.

I'm often been more wrong then I want to be in the past,which is this case,perhaps I picked the longer course then,the reception guy only spoke mostly in Japanese and for my age,memory already made me forget a few things on this trip(lost 4 different umbrellas in various cities and I even ended up forgetting to put back an orgonite pendant on after a session was over with a provider back in Osaka as I was on the Shinkansen back to Tokyo for the remaining time of my vacation AND overstayed 1 day too much in another country,missing a late midnight flight and had to buy a ticket for the nearest flight 7-8 hours later.

Not being fluent isn't my excuse in this case,I blame it entirely on forgetfulness due to being a bit older and I expect many more times! Oh boy........I wonder how bad my mind will be IF I get to my 60's and 70's!

:eek:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm often been more wrong then I want to be in the past,which is this case,perhaps I picked the longer course then,the reception guy only spoke mostly in Japanese and for my age,memory already made me forget a few things on this trip(lost 4 different umbrellas in various cities and I even ended up forgetting to put back an orgonite pendant on after a session was over with a provider back in Osaka as I was on the Shinkansen back to Tokyo for the remaining time of my vacation AND overstayed 1 day too much in another country,missing a late midnight flight and had to buy a ticket for the nearest flight 7-8 hours later.

Not being fluent isn't my excuse in this case,I blame it entirely on forgetfulness due to being a bit older and I expect many more times! Oh boy........I wonder how bad my mind will be IF I get to my 60's and 70's!

:eek:
You know LH has an english site too right? I feel like you could've done just a little bit of research and gotten a lot more for what you paid.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland