http://lovely-hand.net/sp/attendantSp.php?id=0

Appointment Length & Costs:
varies but cheapest is 3000 yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese required for some girls

Details of the Encounter:
The Place: Kabukicho in Shinjuku, next to Robot Restaurant, up the stairs that say "Not Robot Restaurant". You go to 3rd floor and go to desk on your left. The desk on the right is their sister shop Million Girls i think. The guys will ask if you want to pick a girl, course you would like, cosplay you would like, then have you pay and give a paper with directions and room number for rental room. Rental room is 4th floor of a nearby building. Sometimes when you pay you can see the girls in the waiting area but usually they avoid being seen or talking unless your their regular.

The Girls: I had been seeing Runa but she suddenly became busy with school and eventually quit the shop but man she was super cute and good.

While I was waiting to pay for rental room I saw Suzu, a popular girl who is really cute, and Fuu, who was too plump for my tastes. I ended up with Rena who was cuter than a lot of the girls here but she was just okay. Her technique was very basic but consistent. Her off hand actually felt a lot better and she is willing to do nipple play while she Jacks you off. Nothing amazing but extremely good for the 3000 yen total for A course/Random/20 minutes.

I also saw Kira which I wasn't sure I would like. She is a tomboy and when she wears her face mask it can be hard to tell. But when she took it off she was kind of cute and I kind of like tomboy so all good for me. Her hands were really soft too which made her basic technique better than I thought it'd be. But I chose 40 minutes this time and sadly I finished at a time where I didn't have enough time for a second shot so we just chilled for awhile.

Saw Ito and well maybe two months ago. She is really into her job and is quite talented at her job. I'd say about Rena level in looks but I prefer Rena. Also has pretty decent English.

Sidenote:
Ako- super skinny, short, kind of cute, very popular, great service with decent handjob.
Yuu- funny, amazing service, amazing handjob, more sexy than cute, very sexy, nice body, short, sometimes popular.
Kokoro- never had her but saw her and...holy freaking sexy.
Sanae- amazing service, amazing handjob, average looks.
Yua- amazing service, amazing hand job, kind of cute, little plump, maybe inactive.
Itsu- don't recommend but not terrible.
Rira- never had her before but saw her and...holy freaking nasty.

everyone else I've seen is gone. Some are good riddance while some were better than most idols.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Super cheap potentially. Girls overall has average quality with a few super cute girls. Only get attached to their veterans since they tend to go through girls quickly. Probably because their staff is mostly college girls or young girls that don't earn enough at their day job. It also seems to be a gateway shop for girls that eventually end up at better paying shops.

@WarMonkey - Good to see you again and thanks for your review of Lovely Hand today.

Thanks for the mini-reports on the girls, that's surely helpful for those considering.

I pass this place a lot....
The Place: Kabukicho in Shinjuku, next to Robot Restaurant, up the stairs that say "Not Robot Restaurant". You go to 3rd floor and go to desk on your left.
....always get a kick out of this..... :)

Yeah I've been in and out of this stuff. But was too busy to review. I'll post more reviews if I remember where I've been.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I have a few stupid question, but is this shop only for handjob? No other plays? Do the girls clothing stay on or off?

Handjobs is the base service. Then there are a large number of options for different services and times.
I tried translating the page but I am able to read it. I'm able to speak and understand Japanese but unable to read it. What options are there? Is this a clothing on or off service?

Closing Comments:
Super cheap potentially. Girls overall has average quality with a few super cute girls. Only get attached to their veterans since they tend to go through girls quickly. Probably because their staff is mostly college girls or young girls that don't earn enough at their day job. It also seems to be a gateway shop for girls that eventually end up at better paying shops.

Talked to a bunch of girls from here, this shop pays utterly horrible and treats the girls poorly (You can't quit for another 2 months, etc)
I've been told by the some of the girls they make on average like 3000 yen an hour, with the options back being less then 50%.

Even the great girls who said they weren't going to quit, ended up quitting. Apparently they ended up getting into arguments with management about pay.

Also Kasumi -Oh my lord, worst experience I've ever had at a P2P shop. She got angry at me for being a foreigner and when I tried to chat before the play she yelled at me that she has communication disorder and can't do chatting, and "I'm ready here with the lotion, aren't you going to take off your pants?"

Last edited:
Yeah I heard bad things about management. But, I did see front desk staff them accomadate a severely crippled guy and set him up with a super cute girl.

I tried translating the page but I am able to read it. I'm able to speak and understand Japanese but unable to read it. What options are there? Is this a clothing on or off service?

The system is a bit overly complicated in my opinion. The most expensive course you could possibly get here basically includes: BBBJ, Cunnilingus, CIM. All of those are extras tacked on the basic nude handjob course. I can't remember the total price but it's more expensive than some delivery options at that point and the girls here are infamous for not giving all the extras you paid for although if the pay is so bad I can't blame them too much.