StFyle

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Lovely Hands - Fumi - Weird but not a complete dud

Service Name:
Lovely Hands

Provider Name:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/girlInfoSp.php?id=4545 (Fumi)

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/attendantSp.php?id=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes / 13,000 (2k shower option)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Brief intro:

When I first started going to these places again last November (2022), the only option aside from Jan-Jan and a few other pink salons or delivery I knew of was Lovely Hands. I generally don't do delivery cause I wanna keep my phone clean as possible and usually can't keep appointments. Anyway - for a while I went to Lovely Hands twice a month until I found Crystal in Shibuya, and then this forum which opened tons of options. So, I'd say I probably know about 15-20 girls at Lovely Hands and many are still working there.

I will review the regular girls at Lovely Hands that are still working and wasn't too long ago per forum rules.

If you don't know what Lovely Hands is, it offers HJs at the base level, and then after that you can pay for options for almost anything except FS. They send you to a little rental room after you select the girl.

the girl - Fumi

Fumi is a premium girl at Lovely Hands and you have to pay 1500 yen extra for her service (as of the time I am writing this post; they tend to change a lot at LH). I think they give the girls who work the most the extra fee because some girls that get to be premium are unattractive or very normal. Most have good technique but... I can't fathom why some of them make it to a higher price unless its inside company effort, not for how they are with the customers.

Anyway - this girl is strange one. I went to the room provided and waited for her. I heard her start the timer before she even got into the room. She came in and greeted me but had kind of "headstrong" attitude is the best I can describe it. She does have cute face and a slender body, and is feminine. So I was fine with her looks in general. She asked me if I picked her off the blog based on her "cute face." I said "Sure," cause I check it anyway.

So, we got in the shower. I take a HJ in the shower as my usual there at LH. Now, the thing is, she has pretty much no boobs at all. Just nipples. So, there is that. She did have a nice slender body tho, and was shaved down there and it was a nice shape. She gave me a HJ in the shower, it was good, I can't complain. When we got out I noticed something VERY odd. She doesn't clip her toenails or not very often! They were long like fingernails. Good thing I noticed after the HJ and not before. I asked her why and she said "mendokusai." We talked a little bit about options (although I had no intention of getting any), and she said she liked to be fingered - guess she would have liked that option cause it's 5,000 yen, I think that's how they make more and at Lovely Hands if you get one mid-cession it's an extra 1000 yen (which is stingy IMO).

Anyway, even though she had nipples for tits and the weird toenails, I will still take a slender body and nice ass which she had, over too much belly fat (my biggest pet peeve).

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Even though Fumi is a weird one, and I can't see why she would be an extra 1500 yen (must be cause she works all the time), I would not call her a complete dud. The lack of boobs of course is the biggest minus. I'm not even picky on boobs much - but there needs to be something. She however did have a slender body and nice ass as I mentioned. Seems like at Lovely Hands the boob size is always a +1. B is actually A, D is actually C etc... Also, she looked her age (I think 22 or something). I have however had a a few girls at Lovely Hands I would consider worse than her (I guess she was in like the bottom 25%). So, I may at some point go back to LH. But would not repeat Fumi. Hence, "Recommended, Will not repeat."

And lastly in general, I really hate how they charge for the shower option. If you get the nude course it really shouldn't make much of a difference if you get an HJ in the shower. I know technically it's to wash you, but I should have the option of HJ in shower included. Or at least knock it down to the 500 yen option list.
1500.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kirayamato
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023

Oh, I saw Fumi twice in August. The first time I liked her because she had a bubbly and easy going attitude. This time, her feet were normal.

The second time I took the “fingering” option and, honestly, it was boring. Also, she had already let her fingernails grow and I felt slightly disgusted.

Y
Oh, I saw Fumi twice in August. The first time I liked her because she had a bubbly and easy going attitude. This time, her feet were normal.

The second time I took the “fingering” option and, honestly, it was boring. Also, she had already let her fingernails grow and I felt slightly disgusted.
ya. So you kinda got the same feel. Mixed bag. I’ve had worse but she was a one time I think.

I couldn’t recommend her basically. And she’s probably 1500 extra cause she works a lot. Seems like that’s usually a factor. The extra doesn’t guarantee any level of hotness and in fact the girls with 0 extra have been the best there by far… buut… most of them didn’t work a lot and were harder to get.

Reactions: Ddddd
thank you so much, for this review, i was considering get her services this november, but i will definitly pass, is there any other girl you know that does a better service at LH? so far my plan is get one girl from tokyo delivery agency but im still looking.

im glad i read your review, beacuse one of the things i really dislike are girls with long toenails even worse when they paint it. you saved me.

thank you so much, for this review, i was considering get her services this november, but i will definitly pass, is there any other girl you know that does a better service at LH? so far my plan is get one girl from tokyo delivery agency but im still looking.

im glad i read your review, beacuse one of the things i really dislike are girls with long toenails even worse when they paint it. you saved me.
Someone said she recently clipped them I think… but either way I’d say go for someone else. I’m generally not judgmental on boob size but she literally has no more then nipples. I kinda feel bad for her on one hand. But on the other it’s a paid service so I’d like at least something there.

However, if you’re into clothed HJ or cosplay than I guess she’d be real good cause her technique is good.

Try Maasa or Neo. They are OGs there and both fairly attractive especially Maasa. Amane is decent too. Very nice.

i have noticed Maasa before but never saw Neo, thx for the hint, i see they both do threesome, and this could be my opportunity to acomplish one of my goals, i hope that both are aviable when i visit the store.

i dont think you are being judmental, i believe that we are all looking to have a good experience and its good you are providing a review, so at least in my case that im only there for a couple weeks im hoping to get the best experience as possible.

regards.

Reactions: StFyle
i have noticed Maasa before but never saw Neo, thx for the hint, i see they both do threesome, and this could be my opportunity to acomplish one of my goals, i hope that both are aviable when i visit the store.

i dont think you are being judmental, i believe that we are all looking to have a good experience and its good you are providing a review, so at least in my case that im only there for a couple weeks im hoping to get the best experience as possible.

regards.
Maasa was great when I saw her. Two times. She is exactly like her blog pics. Neo is fine too. Professional and decent looking etc.