Lovely Hands - Otoha

Service Name:
Lovely Hands

Provider Name:
Otoha

Website/Contact Info:
https://lovely-hand.net/sp/attendantSp.php?id=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
13,500 yen (2k nomination / 1k rotor) (40min)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

This took place this week February 22nd, 2024.

I had a mostly bad experience at this fashion health place in Shin-Okubo. So, I wanted the next trip to be a safe bet. I actually planned on going to Strawberry Jam but the provider I wanted happened to have a cold even though the web said she was working. So I headed to Lovely Hands cause Otoha was my back up.

When I got there she was ready to go right away. I got 40 mins / all nude / rotor course. In Lovely Hands they give you a slip with the info and send you to a near by rental room place.

I had read two positive reviews on Otoha and to say off the bat I did really like her, however, she was pretty different from the image I had in my head from the reviews. First off, I did not find her face cute or pretty. She is pretty average looking. She was also very quiet and more passive than I imagined (even her profile said "nori nori" which usually they don't need to lie about). When she came in the room, she was dressed cute though in a short black skirt and this fluffy white sweater. She set the timer to 35 minutes for a 40 minute session which I also like, cause a lot of them set it at 30 minutes and I feel a bit rushed and like they want to rush it.

We hit it off when I asked her where she was from because it is a pretty small town up north that I happened to have a friend in I've known for years. So when something like that happens usually you can build some rapport. I let her give me the HJ without taking off anything. I had a 2 week load saved up and it was a good HJ.

After that, I let her undress and used the rotor (you can use it anywhere). She had a very nice lady part shape. Perfect actually. Just a little hair on top and clean all below. She did have a slender body as reported, pretty much just how I like. About a handful... I guess about a B+ or something.

As I mentioned, she wasn't really fun or bubbly, just casual and cool, but nice.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
So from my POV, as far as the physicality, average face, long hair, on the small side on top but something, good slender body and lady area and friendly personality. I also must note my Japanese is fluent and I can even speak in an accent from where she is from by chance - which helped build a connection I must assume. I can imagine someone with no Japanese might have a different opinion on her attitude or not read her right.

Side note:

We've seen more misses than hits from Lovely Hands recently, Otoha is one of the better girls there. And they raised the nomination fee to 2000 yen which I am not happy about. I will probably reserve this place as a back up or if I am sure the pick is right. Going in blind is not an option. They have a regular staffer "Eri" there who is unattractive with a poor attitude and she works a lot. I bet they use her a lot for the random walk in. Just my guess. Cause I don't see who would repeat her.

Attachments

• IMG_8018.jpg
    IMG_8018.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Reactions: kirayamato
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024