40 minutes (18000) +(10000) yen more on that later

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's my 2nd time at lovely hands, I wasn't able to finish the first time with another girl for 20 minutes, but looking at the girls listed for today and the reviews from the site I decided to give Otoha a try. I've always decided to go with the deep kiss option since it feels more intimate that way, since we had a longer time I also tried the cbj. As a girl is pretty lovely she's bubbly and warm, smells great and she'll really treat you as a friend where she'll go along and share stories about life and work in general. We talked about YouTube juice juice and other artists to lighten the mood.

Once we started to get into the mood I tried going in for a kiss but she never opened her mouth leaned in, basically tried to reciprocate any advances. She does however flick your nips a lot lol with 10 minutes left I asked for a hj and she did and followed instructions tho again I wasn't feeling it after 30 minutes of no reciprocation

Anyways 40 minutes past no cbj, no nip licking, and no deep kiss. She told me to shower then when I got out I noticed my bag was opened and my wallet out. Upon further checking I was down 10000 yen!!! I didn't make anything of it since it'll be a my word against hers kinda deal but I wanted to at least get refunded for the no cbj, licking and deep kiss. Once I got to the store the taicho called otoha asking and she said that she did all these things...

Well here I am down some cash, unfinished and frustrated. Otoha was fun but keep your belongings safe and I guess be down for minimal intimacy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Wish I tried maasa like the other comments but 2 duds in a row plus this experience I'm giving up for awhile on lovely hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/30/2023

Management Note:
when I got out I noticed my bag was opened and my wallet out. Upon further checking I was down 10000 yen!!! I didn't make anything of it since it'll be a my word against hers kinda deal but I wanted to at least get refunded for the no cbj, licking and deep kiss. Once I got to the store the taicho called otoha asking and she said that she did all these things...
That's a pretty serious accusation. I won't argue whether it happened or not, but there is always a percentage of risk with each encounter.
But for the benefit of readers here, you need to remember to always only bring the minimum amount of items or have bag with a locking mechanism.
Use a station locker if you need to carry a lot of items with you... bring the exact change or keep it so that you don't keep much cash on you than you really need.

If she flat out refused options probably best to tell the staff for better or worse. Even if they just ask her about it with no real punishment she might think twice about trying it again.

Did you at least finish on the HJ?

Reactions: Maxblack
Shit - I used to use Lovely Hand quite often back in the pre-COVID days and had more good experiences than bad. Haven't been using much at all recently since the one good girl I found post-COVID seems to have quit and the other random girls I saw did not inspire me to go back. Nothing nearly this bad, just felt like the overall quality of the girls had gone down. Definitely never had anything stolen, that's for sure.

Not sure if this is still the case but the big appeal of OnaClubs in the past was you could find way cuter girls there than most of the low to mid level DHs and still not break the bank - last few I met at LH were closer to that "bargain DH" level in terms of both looks and service.

If LH isn't panning out you might want to try Unpretei - just took a quick glance at their Shinjuku site and it looks like some of the girls that were working there when I was a regular are still around. Unpretei always seemed to have an overall higher level of girl working there but more of a "professional" or "on rails" feeling to the session than LH.

Last edited:
Reactions: StFyle and Alice
Shit - I used to use Lovely Hand quite often back in the pre-COVID days and had more good experiences than bad. Haven't been using much at all recently since the one good girl I found post-COVID seems to have quit and the other random girls I saw did not inspire me to go back. Nothing nearly this bad, just felt like the overall quality of the girls had gone down. Definitely never had anything stolen, that's for sure.

Not sure if this is still the case but the big appeal of OnaClubs in the past was you could find way cuter girls there than most of the low to mid level DHs and still not break the bank - last few I met at LH were closer to that "bargain DH" level in terms of both looks and service.

If LH isn't panning out you might want to try Unpretei - just took a quick glance at their Shinjuku site and it looks like some of the girls that were working there when I was a regular are still around. Unpretei always seemed to have an overall higher level of girl working there but more of a "professional" or "on rails" feeling to the session than LH.
+1 for Unpretei. I only went to LH twice and wasn't super impressed either time. I might have just gotten bad luck on the girls I chose. But Unpretei has been a much better experience overall as far as onakura goes.

Reactions: BIPSY
I guess I will get a sling bag with combination lock and water resistant to bring with me for P4P.

this is to protect all parties, since I sometimes forgot to take note of the 10k I spent for ED drugs

Reactions: Alice

I wanna try Unpretei sometime soon. I just never did outcall.

Is there a pinned thread on tips?

Seems like a small pain and some rental rooms seems small (I'm on a budget so I'd prolly go with one tho).

I wanna try Unpretei sometime soon. I just never did outcall.

Is there a pinned thread on tips?

Seems like a small pain and some rental rooms seems small (I'm on a budget so I'd prolly go with one tho).
Unpretei is better all around to me, although I haven't been in a while.

They have no shop so there's no need to go to any space ahead of time, you just go to Kabukicho and call them and they tell you where to go.

The rental rooms are basically the same as LH as far as size goes.

Unpretei is better all around to me, although I haven't been in a while.

They have no shop so there's no need to go to any space ahead of time, you just go to Kabukicho and call them and they tell you where to go.

The rental rooms are basically the same as LH as far as size goes.
Do they have showers? And are there only certain ones you can use?

Most better Japanese massage places give you a Ziplock bag and INSIST that you place your wallet and phone into the bag and take it all to the shower.
Interesting…

Is there really a danger in getting something stolen? It’s crossed my mind. But I never thought it a high enough possibility to worry…

(Not really why I was asking but good to know).

Most better Japanese massage places give you a Ziplock bag and INSIST that you place your wallet and phone into the bag and take it all to the shower.
The Korean akasuri place in my neighbourhood also attaches a string of bells to the bag... you can't even move the thing without making noise.

Is there really a danger in getting something stolen?
Not when you use the bag.

Provider trustworthiness aside, you've also got to consider the other customers in the place - who are often left unattended while oil is prepared etc.

Provider trustworthiness aside, you've also got to consider the other customers in the place - who are often left unattended while oil is prepared etc.
I never go to massage places and never plan too. I was rhubkjbg Onakura if you get in the shower like the OP here. (obviously other customers aren’t there).

I was also thinking theft in soaps or fashion health is pretty rare. My theory is they would tend to behave while staff is right in the same building.

Do they have showers? And are there only certain ones you can use?
Yes there's showers in the rooms. They're basically the exact same set up as the LH rooms.

In my experience Unpretei will bounce you between two different rental room places depending on the day and time (they're both pretty much right next to each other).

Reactions: Alice and StFyle
I was also thinking theft in soaps or fashion health is pretty rare. My theory is they would tend to behave while staff is right in the same building.
In most soaps or good fashion healths, the shower is in the room with you and the provider is never out of sight with your belongings, and even in the lower end health shops, the provider showers with you, so you know the other customers are never unattended.

Yes there's showers in the rooms. They're basically the exact same set up as the LH rooms.

In my experience Unpretei will bounce you between two different rental room places depending on the day and time (they're both pretty much right next to each other).
Thanks.

One more thing if you would…

If you go to the same location often will you just get to know which ones and you can call them from around there?

I just want things to go smooth cause I don’t wanna get banned if I mess up. My Japanese is good, but sometimes more hit or miss over the phone for some reason…

Thanks.

One more thing if you would…

If you go to the same location often will you just get to know which ones and you can call them from around there?

I just want things to go smooth cause I don’t wanna get banned if I mess up. My Japanese is good, but sometimes more hit or miss over the phone for some reason…
When I was using Unpretei Shinjuku on the regular I'd usually request Fiji - its a bit cleaner / nicer than the other ones and more or less the same price (if memory serves - might have been a few hundred yen more). I'd just give them a call and they'd tell me to head up to Fiji with a room number, super easy.

And yeah - the rental rooms all have showers. The upcharge is just to shower with the provider - you can get a quick shower before and after yourself with no additional fee.

When I was using Unpretei Shinjuku on the regular I'd usually request Fiji - its a bit cleaner / nicer than the other ones and more or less the same price (if memory serves - might have been a few hundred yen more). I'd just give them a call and they'd tell me to head up to Fiji with a room number, super easy.

And yeah - the rental rooms all have showers. The upcharge is just to shower with the provider - you can get a quick shower before and after yourself with no additional fee.
Thanks. I wanna try it soon but don’t know the details so just had a few before hand questions.

Looking to try Meguro location sometime this month.

Reactions: BIPSY
I patronized Otoha a year ago. she was friendly, and I did not lose any $. She is one of the friendly and outspoken lady at the shop. More of a buddy-like companion than a GFE kind.

Even though she advertise as an English Speaker, we end up communicating mainly with my broken Japanese. Not surprised if there was any miscomm.

Anyway, I felt really bad for your story.

For what it's worth, so far, I've encountered four different ways the girls interpret the "soft kiss" option.

• la bise: The French bise-style kiss, but lips are allowed to briefly, teasingly touch.
  • soft kiss: As short as the French bise-style kiss, but you can go for the lips directly.
  • LFK: The light French kiss mentioned in the abbreviation guide, where it's soft kisses that might involve a little tongue.
  • no tongue kiss: Any kiss of any duration that doesn't involve the tongue.

Naturally, this means there are four different ways the girls interpret the "deep kiss" option, and only one of them is the DFK that's mentioned in the abbreviation guide.

I patronized Otoha a year ago. she was friendly, and I did not lose any $. She is one of the friendly and outspoken lady at the shop. More of a buddy-like companion than a GFE kind.

Even though she advertise as an English Speaker, we end up communicating mainly with my broken Japanese. Not surprised if there was any miscomm.

Anyway, I felt really bad for your story.
I went to LH about every 2 weeks for a year. Have it pretty well documented to with saved blog pics.

I have never met anyone who could hold an actual English conversation even when it said "English speaker." Seems they put things on the blog that they feel like sometimes to build a character or fill in info.

"Slender" also has a very flexible meaning for LH - but usually close enough and sometimes accurate.

Age is usually pretty close but they never update. Some people there have been 18 for like 2 years according to the blog...

Reactions: Banang and Alice