90mins - 24k (13k + options/nomination)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
To start off, this was my first pink salon experience. I've recently been lurking around these forums and finally decided to give this experience a shot while I was in Tokyo on short 7 day trip.

I was stuck between a few different options, lovely hands and Shibuya seafari being the main contenders. I ended up opting for lovely hands mainly because it seemed like it was more incognito being in the third floor (in hindsight after having done the deed, my initial unsteadiness with Seafari has disappeared)

While trying to get to lovely hands I got slightly confused as to where it was actually located. If it wasnt for another blog post I found on this service I think I would have given by up.

I walked up and was greeted by two staff working there. I had a quick fumble due to my nervousness but once the owner/staff understood I was a foreigner (as I look Asian) he handed me an English menu which gave my broken Japanese a brake. The first thing I noticed was that the pricing was different and didn't include free options. I was kind of bumped out but horny brain took over and I was already choosing options. I chose 90 min pack C with options of bbbj, vibe, deep kiss options (+11k). I initially wanted to choose Amane but she was busy at the slot I had wanted so I went with Otoha.

Fast forward a few minutes and I'm following one of the staff to a love hotel. They drop me off and a few minutes later a knock on my door and Otoha appears. She is slender and bubbly with a cute personality.

Experience-wise it was alright. It felt more like a gfe type of thing. Her English isn't the best but we were able to get by with my poor Japanese which could be a reason why there was not much initiation on her part and more so reactionary to what I wanted. We started off with deep kissing, followed by bbhj and bbbj. Afterwards I had some fun using the vibrator on her. She reacted quite well and was super wet. I asked if she was fine if I fingered her a little bit and she was :) .

Not sure if it was my nerves but I had a hard time remaining fully erect. I think it was also partially due to me worrying about not being able to finish before the time ran out. Luckily I was able to finish near the end while she was using the vibrator and giving me a bbhj.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, I had a fun experience. I'm grateful to all the previous detailed reviews on lovely hands service. I would recommend this experience but personally I would like to try another cast member.

My biggest take away from this experience is to learn a bit more Japanese. At least into the terms of communicating what I want from them or what I want to do.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

We had a report Otoha allegedly stole 1 man yen from someone here. I guess in your case nothing like that happened.

As for Amane, she's really nice. I saw her once.

Also, Lovely Hands isn't a pink saloon as you say - far from it!

Thanks for the report.

Last edited:
We had a report Otoha allegedly stole 1 man yen from someone here. I guess in your case nothing like that happened.

As for Amane, she's really nice. I saw her once.

Also, Lovely Hands isn't a pink saloon as you say - far from it!

Thanks for the report.
Yes, I saw that post afterwards as well...I honestly didn't get that vibe from her at all.

As this was is my first post, I had considered retracting this as the timing didn't sit too well with me 😕

Hopefully Amane is still working when I'm come back to Tokyo in a few months time.

PS, Thanks for the clear up, still trying to get familiar with the terminology!!

Reactions: StFyle
Yes, I saw that post afterwards as well...I honestly didn't get that vibe from her at all.

As this was is my first post, I had considered retracting this as the timing didn't sit too well with me 😕

Hopefully Amane is still working when I'm come back to Tokyo in a few months time.

PS, Thanks for the clear up, still trying to get familiar with the terminology!!
Amane is a safe bet. But not a gem.

Just a nice girl, good service.

Reactions: landinairdbcry