Guest viewing is limited

Lube You Recommend As A Woman

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been using Astroglide's Premium Silicone for quite a long time but since it's quite expensive, I'm looking for a cheaper replacement that won't mess with my GF's vagina. (it's not for anal)

Any recommendation?

I'm not sure if that is available outside Germany but the slick - n - slide from joydivision has no taste, no smell and doesn't mess with the vagina. At least it never did when I used it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: majimekun
A product that I could buy in Japan in a sex shop would help.
But thanks anyway :)

If you're with a wife/girlfriend/situation where a condom isn't necessary, oil works way better than water based lubes. While water based lube sometimes just makes it all slippery and even TOO lubed, oil keeps a little resistance while still lubricating the region which feels much better IMO. A slow slide versus a quick slip, if you will. Of course, I'm not a chick but girls have mentioned the same.

Olive oil works amazingly well. Can rub it all over their body for a nice massage, and slip in like that. You don't need to re apply it like you do with water based lube. Bonus is it leaves their skin glowing, soft, and sexy. Highly recommend trying it out.. Bang the Roman way!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
If you're with a wife/girlfriend/situation where a condom isn't necessary, oil works way better than water based lubes. While water based lube sometimes just makes it all slippery and even TOO lubed, oil keeps a little resistance while still lubricating the region which feels much better IMO. A slow slide versus a quick slip, if you will. Of course, I'm not a chick but girls have mentioned the same.

Olive oil works amazingly well. Can rub it all over their body for a nice massage, and slip in like that. You don't need to re apply it like you do with water based lube. Bonus is it leaves their skin glowing, soft, and sexy. Highly recommend trying it out.. Bang the Roman way!

Sorry Sinapse but olive oil, coconut oil and any other type of natural oil is NOT supposed to be used for lubricant... Unless you want you girl to get infections.
Using it for massages is okay but please stay away from the vagina....
I find it weird why people recommend this.

Sorry Sinapse but olive oil, coconut oil and any other type of natural oil is NOT supposed to be used for lubricant... Unless you want you girl to get infections.
Using it for massages is okay but please stay away from the vagina....
I find it weird why people recommend this.

It's been used way for millenia and has way longer history of human use without issue than any other lube. Do you have any evidence of it being dangerous or an infection risk?

It's been used way for millenia and has way longer history of human use without issue than any other lube. Do you have any evidence of it being dangerous or an infection risk?

Here is a good article why not using coconut oil
http://goodcleanlove.com/4-reasons-not-use-coconut-oil-lube/

About the olive oil: many gynecologists, so mine do not recommend oils to be used for vaginal intercourse unless you want to give him business in treating you for nasty yeast infections. And I believe my gynecologist is skilled enough to be trustful.

Here is a good article why not using coconut oil
http://goodcleanlove.com/4-reasons-not-use-coconut-oil-lube/

Did you read this article? There may be "good" articles denouncing using oil, but this isn't one of them. It's "four" points are
1, we don't know
2, it's antibacterial and therefore shouldn't be out in the vagina (this is the one point that sounds legit)
3, you can't use it with condoms (I already said that)
4, it's "hard to use." Boo-hoo.

And.... I was talking about olive oil, not coconut. So the one point that is legitimate doesn't apply.. I repeat, any actual evidence for not using olive oil? I'm fine with being disproven but it really doesn't seem like it to me.

If your gynecologist said specifically not to use olive oil, then I'd listen to that but I've never heard it from a doctor, nor can I find any mention of it online but I didn't search very hard. The first many pages of results seem to be dominated by people saying it's perfectly fine to use, including some doctors (And here as well)

Either way, given there are oil based lubes specifically made and tested for sex (just as water based lubes are) I find it hard to believe your gyno said no to ALL oil.

Lube is particularily helpful with girls who have a sexual trauma.
The simple fact of seeing it make them less prone to assume they will feel pain.
It has a relaxing effect.
And I also use it so that she can handjob me when she feels too stressed out. (luckily it's pretty rare)

Did you read this article? There may be "good" articles denouncing using oil, but this isn't one of them. It's "four" points are
1, we don't know
2, it's antibacterial and therefore shouldn't be out in the vagina (this is the one point that sounds legit)
3, you can't use it with condoms (I already said that)
4, it's "hard to use." Boo-hoo.

And.... I was talking about olive oil, not coconut. So the one point that is legitimate doesn't apply.. I repeat, any actual evidence for not using olive oil? I'm fine with being disproven but it really doesn't seem like it to me.

If your gynecologist said specifically not to use olive oil, then I'd listen to that but I've never heard it from a doctor, nor can I find any mention of it online but I didn't search very hard. The first many pages of results seem to be dominated by people saying it's perfectly fine to use, including some doctors (And here as well)

Either way, given there are oil based lubes specifically made and tested for sex (just as water based lubes are) I find it hard to believe your gyno said no to ALL oil.

If we are honest, there are still a good number of doctors out there who recommend using douches regularly as a woman and even soap to wash inside the vagina even tho that's the biggest no go's you could ever imagine doing.

Believe it or not, he said no to ALL oils you can find in the kitchen. That included olive oil as well.
Water based lubes were the best alternative.

But I think we might go in circles with that topic. If it worked for your girls, maybe they were lucky.

Reactions: patty diaz
About the oil thing, i've used argan oil down there, not as a lube but to try to use it as a skin treatment (its tender skin that can damage a bit during play so i like to use oitments, creams and things like that at night to help my skin recover). I had the feeling argan oil had a positive effect but its not a kitchen oil of course.

But what irritated one girl may not feel bad for the other, not everyone gets infections easily and from the same things and it also depends on general body condition and such.

I never had a problem with any lube so wouldn't really be able to advise on it. Maybe just look on the labels or ask the sex shop owner to recomment a lube for sensitive skin.

Try to get KY jelly ... May not be expensive I have seen some aloe based jelly in Hong Kong that are not expensive.. I don't remember the names..