M Sensual Experience with Tsumu

Service Name:
Hentai Connoisseur

Provider Name:
Tsumu - Twitter ID - @tsumu26_land

Website/Contact Info:
https://chn.cityheaven.net/ja/tokyo/A1312/hentai_connoisseur/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes - Total 52,000 YEN (Base price is 48k + Nomination 2k + Transportation to Ikebukuro 2k)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:

I messaged Tsumu in late decemeber and i gave tentative date and time for booking. She clearly told she will accept the reservation only when i call the store. After i reached Japan, i called them, but it didnt go as i expected. Again she send me one link (LINE ID). From there i talked to store manager directly and confirmed my reservation.

Girl & Play Details:

Tsumu is in late 20's i believe. She is slim and have some small boobs. The only reason i chose her is because of her CH diary. Frequently she used to post about M Sensual man feelings and about her. I was very impressed about her diary and then i chose her. She is little weak physically i guess.

Once she entered into my room, She took one appraisal form and i transalated using the google lens. It has so many points like what you like and what you want to do and what you dont want to do. Everything is there in the form. You just need to tick as per your taste. This 10 minutes free time which is not included in the play time.

I settled the money as usual and gave her the costume and small gift. We both enter into the bathroom and she helpmed me take some nice bath. But she didnt allow me to touch her. This is the M Sensual shop where i opted for DX coruse.

Even DX course allows you to kiss and BJ. They will not do like the delivery health girls/ladies. May be i am wrong, it is purely depends upon the service provider.

After the bath, she directly hand cuffed me without asking any single question or permission, that i like it very much :) and then she tied my legs as well. She just spread my legs like "V" position. If you see her CH account, Tsusmu is popular in Nipple torture which i dont have that much interest in. But her name itself in the store they call as "Nipple Raper"

Tsumu is on my top and started to give some nice torture to my nipples. Usually i am so sensitive to my nipples and i didnt respond her properly. She gave me some very soft slaps and play just went on like teasing me a lot. Majority of my play time i was hand and legs are tied. She didnt allow me to feel or touch her that shows her the dominance which i like it very much in her.

Finally she took some lotion from her bag and she was in 69 position. She gave rubber blow job to me which i feel nothing and i requested to go with handjob itself. Finally she removed the condom and applied lotion and started giving nice hand job in 69 position. Actually she face sitting on me while doing the handjob. Nice view of her. I just started to lick her ass with the dress and panties on, suddenly she stops (oh man i forgot this is M sensual shop LOL). After some 10 to 15 minutes, i couldnt hold my cum. I just cum right away in her hand. She wrote some diary about me i think.

Note:
1. This review is purely based upon my experience with the service provider. It may or may not be the same for everyone.
2. This bookings are made by myself without any reading, writing or speaking knowledge of Japanese. I just know some 15 to 20 phrases boycott in Japanese thats it. Used two different types translator (Google and DeepL).

My Introduction:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/post-trip-introduction-tokyo-japan.32572/#post-367735

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tsumu is okay. She is recommended but i will not repeat again. May be there are so many beautiful girls in the store. I will give a try with another girl next time. Overall i am okay with Tsumu service.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024