Mada Nametakute..gakuen - Might Anyone Have Heard Of It?

Telescope

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

In my continued research on the various delivery health services in Tokyo, I came across this particular one that has caught my interest and attention (more so than a whole lot of others, anyway).

http://www.z-nametakute.com/

Now, I'm a huge fan of J-girls in school uniforms, and initially I was thinking of trying out JK-Style for sure since it has so many good reviews on here, but admittedly only a few of the girls (looking at their profiles) there appeal to me.

That's when I came across this site. The thing that strikes me most about it is that the pics of the girls are not as heavily censored/blurred out as what I'm used to. Moreover, a lot of them have videos that bare their faces completely so you can more or less feel more confident(?) that what you see is what you get, hopefully.

And I must say, a majority of the girls there look absolutely stunning. Prices also seem fairly reasonable, hopefully with no hidden fees/surcharges. They even have the option to allow photo/video taking for 5000yen extra, lower than some other shops. Only catch is that I can't find any reviews about it to see how the service is, and whether they'll accept foreigners etc.

So I figured it was at least worth a shot to try asking here first!
If nobody here has even heard of it, then I guess I may email them and see how it goes.

No idea on this place specifically but here are some general observations.

I doubt they will allow non-nihongo foreigners but maybe you will have some luck if you try them in Japanese. Email has a lower chance than phone. Give it a shot and let us (or at least me!) know if you have success.

JKs site photos are crappy (probably with reason). The place you linked is probably similar overall experience but a little older vs JK. JK is more about young rather than hot or skilled.

My advice is to not get too set on a specific girl from any shop. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment. The really, really good ones are booked a few days in advance :(

Good point about the email vs phone. I'll try giving them a call when I'm over in Tokyo and get a local phone.

I agree the really good ones are usually fully booked very early and, more often than not, don't service foreigners (whether it's by their own choice or by the shop) so I'm not going in with high expectations in the first place. I'm just the type who is very wary of unknowns so the more information I can get, the better.

In any case, thanks for your two cents worth! If it doesn't work out with this shop, I know I can at least still try JK-Style. But if somehow things work out for me at Nametakute, I'll post a review or something haha.