Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Genesis KL has reopened - Good experience

Service Name:
Everything

Provider Name:
Ananda

Website/Contact Info:
Genesis Spa - KL (https://goo.gl/maps/eMiCt6a8LBjyZBf47)

Country/City Name:
Malaysia, KL

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 min, 240RM

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English, Indonesian, Korean, Thai

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a lot of deliberation, checking with my friends who already used it, and after reading posts on TAG, I decided to give Genesis a visit. The place is now not on the 10th floor, it's on 8th floor.
It's a straight up, no-nonsense place. You go, sit, they give you water, they ask what kind of girl you want, then they show you what they have anyway. When I visited, there were two Korean, two Thai, one Indonesian, and one Vietnamese. I chose to go with the Indonesian coz she was short (5 feet tall), sweet, cute, and smiling. The Thai one had bigger tits and was also faking a smile. I paid 240RM for the Indonesian for 45 mins/one shot. Koreans were 340RM for reasons unknown. The Indonesian girl took me to the room, we hugged, exchanged greetings, she asked me where I was from, and we instantly had a connection (I'm not from Indonesia). She really liked my perfume so started kissing my neck. We took bath together. I sucked her beautiful tits, squeezed her ass, fingered her pussy, kissed her neck. No lip kissing allowed. She was already a bit wet by now. We proceeded to the bed. I lay on top of her, made out with her (no lip kissing, but everything else). She gave me a nice blowjob for 5-6 mins. I then asked her to sit on me and ride me. Good 15 mins, tits in my face, spread her pussy, squeezed her ass. Then she asked me to change positions. We did it in doggy then. 15 mins in and I came. Still had a few mins left so made out by kissing her neck, tits, stomach, thighs, while squeezing her ass and fingering her pussy. Then I took bath, she showed me the way out and I'm now writing this review. My first one.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May go again for the Thai one coz bigger tits.

Don't trust the Google Reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the places yesterday for a look, around 8:30 pm Malaysian time. Had 8-10 girls on selection but wasn't interested in any of them. The staff that serviced me was not Chinese suprisingly but an immigrant from Bangladesh or Pakistan maybe. Was turned off by his negative demeanor when i said I wasn't interested and asked if there are anymore girls still working. Will not be going back there for a while.