Male Sugar Baby?

msaber

TAG Member
Reaction score
If I want to a sugar baby (male) for a sugar mummy, Is there any chance to find it?

where? how?

If I want to a sugar baby (male) for a sugar mummy, Is there any chance to find it?

where? how?

Not easy, not at all easy, for the most part but I can think of two possibilities:

- Seeking Arrangement (SA) allows males to sign-up and post profiles as SBs looking for SMs (or gay SDs) in principle' it is technically possible on the site at least I am fairly sure, and I have heard that there is a little such activity. I have no idea if there is anything happening/available of that sort in the Tokyo SA community which is 100s, maybe a 1000, times smaller than those in some other major (English-speaking) cities, such as NYC or LA.

- If you are a Japanese-speaking, hot-looking, smooth-talking, sexually skillful charmer of a guy, you might try the host club scene. @Jennifer Maddeningly and/or @User#8628 could probably say more about how realistic this option would be.

As far as I am aware, UC does not provide an intro/dating service for male SBs looking for SMs, but you could always ask them.

This post and responses should be in the Questions etc forum, not in a UC thread.

-Ww

Posts moved.

You also MIGHT be able to find something on Metropolis or other Japan-focused sites with personal ads.

I'd also think posting something on Japan Cupid or other dating sites with a certain age range/income requirement and say you aren't looking for marriage would get your idea across. Don't ask for money outright on those sites because your profile will get banned.

There certainly are men in Tokyo that have had Sugar Mommas. Hosts, Djs, singers, musicians, dancers, actors, fashion designers & models that I know have had sugar Mommas. Usually the woman had a love for what the guy did & wanted to help or the guy was really cool & good looking.
The women are of variety of different backgrounds & usually have a connection to them. Some come from good families, some have high end jobs, some just saved all their money having nothing to spend it on, some work in hostess clubs etc.
I look at the question as what does one bring to the table to attract a sugar momma instead of do they exist.

where? how?

There used to be a bar in Ginza back in the day that facilitated exactly that sort of exchange - young foreign men would hang out there to be picked up by rich older Japanese women. For the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the place, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was still there.