Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Manami - A great GFE

Provider Name:
Manami

Contact Information:
https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Minutes (35,000 JPY) + Hotel (4,000 JPY)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After seeing all the good reviews for Manami on TAG, I knew I would be in safe hands to set up a meet with her in Tokyo. Booking was simple, I filled out the form on her website and she got back to me later that day to say she was available at my preferred time and to confirm duration, costs, location details.
I asked her to choose a love hotel in Shinjuku for our meet, she told me an outside meeting point which was easy to find, and we would walk from there to find an available love hotel together. I was instructed to message her on the morning of the meet as final confirmation, and to let her know what clothes I would be wearing so she could identify me. I did this by responding to the same email chain.

I arrived at the meeting point a little early, at the exact meeting time I felt someone (behind me) put their arms around me and enthusiastically greet me. Any concern I had of awkwardness was immediately gone. She seemed excited to see, and spoke to me like we were old friends, she speaks perfect English. Anyone else watching would have thought we'd known each other for years. Her personality is incredible!

We walked and talked and laughed together as we made our way to a nearby love hotel (less than 5 minute walk). She helped to chose the room, and confirmed with me if the room cost was OK before I paid. In the elevator she backed up onto me to get things warmed up down there, unfortunately this was cut (very) short due to the room only being on the 2nd floor. In the room while she was getting things set up, she continued chatting and laughing which made me feel so relaxed to be with her. She has a petite figure and looks just like the pictures on her website, a really cute 'girl next door'.

As she was setting up, I pulled out the cash and tried to hand it to her, she looked a little bit embarrassed and told me to just put it down on the table somewhere. Im not sure if I did something unusual here, maybe I should have paid at the end, or passed her the money in an envelope, or if Manami just didnt want to spoil the mood by making it seem like a transaction. Whatever it was, it was quickly forgotten as we moved to the shower where we washed each other, and manami paid special attention 'down there' to make sure I was excited before moving back to the bedroom.

In the bedroom we started kissing, she's a good kisser. Manami wanted me to lie back on the bed for a bj, but I really wanted to taste her first. So I asked her to lay back on the bed, I moved down her body kissing/licking and then spent a long time enjoying some DATY. She had either pre-lubed herself, or she had got wet very quickly. I didnt want to break the mood by asking, I didnt care and was having fun eating her out and listening to her enjoying it.
Then Manami gave me a bbbj, eventually doing her signature move 'the magic trick' so I was ready to go!
We went through various cycles of cowgirl, missionary, 69, bj until I popped. She really knows what she is doing in the bedroom, knows when you are enjoying it and when to change position. She complimented me on my oral skills from the 69 and DATY, she might say this to everyone but I still appreciated it. Manami cleaned me up and then we went to take a bath together. I knew that we didnt have a lot of time remaining so I told her I'd rather spend more time in the bath with her, rather then trying to rush a 2nd pop. She seemed happy with that idea.

We talked about various things while cuddling in the bath, one thing I'll mention here is that I told her I was surprised she could do the magic trick so smoothly, because I usually take wider size condoms, normal size are too tight for me. She told me that she had already sized me up in the shower at the start, and at that time she decided to use a larger condom on me which she had available, and prepared before we got into bed. This girl is good!
After the bath we showered again, got dressed and left the hotel together. We walked back to the meeting point together and then went our separate ways. I had a spring in my step and a smile on my face the rest of the day, I really enjoyed my time with Manami.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Manami can provide a great GFE. I would love to spend longer with her next time.
Her personality is fantastic, she is so easy to talk to and have a laugh with, I really recommend her for any guys who might be nervous. She will make you feel at ease instantly.
She is also cute and great in the bedroom, Manami has got the full package.

Thanks for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 1/12/2023