https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours (65,000 + 6,400 (LH))

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Just as the title says, this was the night I experienced a lot of things for the first time, and I really enjoyed it.

But before I start detailing the encounter, this all started when I contacted Manami in November to avail of her services. Unfortunately, she was fully booked for the whole month, and she apologized that she could not accommodate me then. I told her it was alright as I was living in Japan and not just a tourist visiting for a few weeks and that I could wait until she was available in December. Fast forward 2 weeks and I contacted her again and asked if she would be available early this December, fortunately for me she was, and we then set the details of our date. I was new to the whole thing, so I asked for her recommendation, and she gave a decent choice, so I accepted it. All that's left was to wait, and boy did it felt like a long time.

Fast forward another 2 weeks, I didn't want to be late, so I arrived 30 minutes early and just roamed around the area of our meeting point. I was quite nervous, and I didn't know what to expect going into this. Then she arrived, you guys weren't kidding, she was a sight to behold and also a ray of sunshine. She hugged me when we met, exchanged a few words and we were on our way to the love hotel. Despite my nervousness, she was very accommodating and made me feel at ease with her. We then arrived at the hotel, picked out our room and rode the elevator. We were conversing when she suddenly grinded on me, a signal of things to come.

The room was of decent size, and it had a big bathtub to fit a couple. We had some small talk while undressing and I couldn't help but stare in awe of Manami's beauty, god those tits are heavenly. We then went into the bathroom where she cleaned me up and showered me in kisses, her lips were a delight and she used lots of tongue. She also gave me a BBBJ, which felt wonderful. After that, I got out of the shower to dry up, she followed shortly, the fun was about to begin.

It started with french kissing (I have to admit I'm bad at kissing though, I need to improve), it felt really intimate and sensual. She then made solid(ayy) work of my junior with her BBBJ while also teasing me which was electrifying. Now I'm parroting everyone here but of course, she did her signature magic trick with the condom. She then started to ride me, and it was a sight to behold, and the sensation was out of this world, we tried a few other positions but ultimately went back to cowgirl, it felt so good I managed to pop inside her.

Back in the bathroom to freshen up, we spent some time in the bathtub having some chit chat, I particularly liked the bathtub in this room because Manami activated the foam bath option. Outside of the sexual experience, Manami is such a joy to talk to, I honestly wouldn't have minded if we spent the whole second hour just talking with her in that bathtub. But of course, we continued our escapade.

I told Manami that I wanted to go down on her, but she told me only after she had another go with my junior, that was so sexy to hear it turned me on. She proceeded to give me a BBBJ and afterwards I proceeded to go down on her. This was my first time giving DATY and I loved everyone second of it, Manami sure did too. She said she really enjoyed it too, that was happy to hear. She then did another BBBJ to magic condom trick and proceeded to ride me, unfortunately I was probably suffering from "deathgrip syndrome" the second time around so I wasn't able to pop from trying various positions. I was able to pop from a very stimulating HJ from her.

Afterwards we hopped back into the shower and freshened up. Realizing we had little time left, we rushed to change back into our clothes so we wouldn't go overtime. Before we rode the elevator down she gave me one final kiss. We walked towards our meeting point where she hugged me one final time before going our separate ways. What a night.​

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was such a wonderful experience, I will definitely book her again. Manami really knows how to show you a good time and make you feel at ease. I definitely recommend the 2-hour option to spend the most time with her.

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022