Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour + outcall 45000 yen

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
What to say.... i feel like no words will do justice to Manami
I had read many reviews of her, which heloed make up my mind. I ditched my idea to try a SL and decided to book Manami. Best choice ever. EVER.

I contacted her cery last minute and she made an effort to squeeze me in at noon on the desired day, (my last day in Tokyo). I feared she would not be able since i contacted her just a day and a half prior to my desired day.

She arrived at our agreed upon meeting place and gave me the friendliest hug, making my nervousnes go away.
Waiting for the elevator I was chitchatting about how much i was enjoying Japan. She then touched my crotch ever so discreetly, and whispered to me that i was about to have an even greater time. Obviously this got me really hard 🤣

We rode the elevator up to the room, chatting. When we entered we hung our coats, i was still babbling on about something or another. I forget, since she jumped me and started DFK

I'm not gonna go deep into details, won't spoil the surprise for newcomers.
Shower time togheter, where the play started.
Some naked DFK after the shower, until she sugested we lay down.
She slowly worked her way from my mouth downn my body for BBBJ, and here comes my surprise. Even though I had read about the condom trick, i just never noticed when it happened. Suddenly my dong was wearing a hat 🤣
We went on to play like crazy, top, under, doggie, rcg, top again.....

Just amazing, Manami is a goddess. I'm already planning for Tokyo next year, and planning to book her more in advance, for more time, as the hour just flew by.

When we were done with our bussiness, we lay cuddling a bit, talking about life. All the time i was getting lost in her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

We went for another shower, kissed for a while more after we got dressed, and Manami was so kind as to compliment my clumsy attemps at speaking the very little Japanese i know.

We said our goodbyes and of she left, woth a blown kiss and a cheeky wink 😊

I've been on cloud 9 ever since she left my hotel room, floating through the streets of Akihabara, the happiest man in town 😁

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My one big regret is that i was conservative in this first contact and booked just one hour. Next time will be at the very least two, if not more 😈😊

If you are in doubt, book Manami, and book her long 😊 No regrets

What a breeze of a review! Everytime I read about her brings me closer to the deciding point of seeing her again 🫠

I contacted her cery last minute and she made an effort to squeeze me in at noon on the desired day, (my last day in Tokyo). I feared she would not be able since i contacted her just a day and a half prior to my desired day.
I'd like to point out something here. I've spoken to Manami after these reviews went out -- for those reading this, please understand that her schedule is basically full. You need to check her Twitter account to get the live status of her openings. Same day requests are basically impossible, so please pay attention to what she says.

@KrsHs
Thank you very much for the short yet great time the other day.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our time also.

@TAG Manager
Thanks for adding extra information.
I truly appreciate all of your long term support.
To keep my service quality at certain level, I don’t take appointments basically longer than three hours total per day. Thus my availability can be booked up easily although I open my schedule 5/6 days a week. Your understanding would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your review and for bringing me good memories of @Manami TMK ! I only disagree with you on one point. From the bottom of my heart and from the truly bottom of me… Manami is 1000% the best! :love: You have to repeat. The best is yet to come!

Reactions: IchigoDave