Guest viewing is limited

Mao at Ma Cherie - Nakasu Fukuoka

ichigopantsu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ma Cherie - Mao (now Ichinose Mao at Ti Amo)

Date of Encounter:
November 2013 (but posting because I see she is still working)

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes 17000 yen (morning and City Heaven discount)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

The review:
My first soapland experience. I was visiting Fukuoka and was staying at the Grand Hyatt which is right by the Nakasu soapland district (I know, right?), so my interest got piqued. I started doing some internet research and found Ma Cherie as a recommended shop on 2ch. They are a 素人系 shop which means they mostly have young amateur girls, no expectation of mat play or skill.

I checked their online roster and Mao looked nice. She was highly ranked in the monthly rankings and was a petite girl (147cm) but listed with E-cups. I decided that she would be my first choice and showed up right before 9am on a weekday to try to secure the first booking.

Luckily she was available and I was sent to wait in the waiting room. This was right when they were planning to open their sister store Ti Amo and had more girls working than they had rooms available, so the girls who were slated to move to Ti Amo were working out of another sister store Royal Lips.

This turned out to be lucky as I would find on later visits that the rooms at Ma Cherie were tiny, and Royal Lips had much bigger rooms.

On entering the room, Mao greeted me immediately with her hands around my waist and a kiss. She looked exactly as per the pictures on the website and was in a cute floral pattern dress. She had me undress her and she undressed me in turn, and she wasted no time to get to business with kisses all over my body and playing with my junk. Her E-cups were impressive given her thin waistline if a bit saggy but her bra brings them together nicely.

She gave me a BBBJ and did the cap off with her mouth before you know it move that some of you may have read about, and rode me CG style. We switched to doggy style and I finished off inside her mish. Her moans were cute but sounded a bit artificial. Still, she did not need to lube herself up, and we had a nice conversation afterwards with her snuggled up on my chest.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall it was a great first soapland experience. I have been back to this store since and have never been super disappointed with Photoshop tricks. However, you will probably need to be able to pass for Japanese to play at this store. If you are interested in her (and I would recommend her), she is still working at the sister store Ti Amo as Ichinose Mao.

https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/n_tiamo/girlid-8158424/