Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
6,000 for 35 mins

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The Kamata genie is out of the bottle so here is my contribution. After paying the doorman, my hands were sprayed with some disinfectant stuff and I was led to booth Number One. The booths are mattress style, not overly big but adequate.

The layout of Twin Tales is actually very clever. The default position for guys being serviced is for the guy to be positioned at the wall opposite the entrance of the booth. This basically means as the guy is having his cock sucked he can see the back of the girl in the booth opposite.

I was VERY lucky in this regard. I had a very clear view of a girl with a pony tail and great meaty thighs and a mini skirt bobbing up and down. I would have pounded that all night (without even seeing her face!)

My gal said she was 21 and she looked it. Mao’s hair was on the short side but her face was quite pretty. She was slim and while her breasts weren’t big, they were firm and she had big nipples. Her tits were better than average in Japan. She had one nipple ring. Her box was shaven and pretty too.

It was quite a relaxed encounter. Mao was very attentive and read what I wanted very well. She seems to enjoy her job. At one point as we made out, my cock was just 10cms from her delicious pussy. I didn’t make a move, but if she had a condom and offered, I would have been straight up that.

A point to bear in mind, even though my booth was at the far end of the shop, I noted five times when the one of the three doormen walked by for a nosey.

Her BBJ technique was fine. But the whole package she offered was pretty good for the price so no complaints whatsoever.

She wrote me a nice message on the member’s card which also indicates when she will be working this month. I would consider paying the nomination fee for her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A lovely girl. I usually nail ladies around 40 years old so it is good to get some fresh meat once in a while.

What # was she. Remember?

Reactions: MossBoss
Thanks for the review, the purpose of the touts walking around the aisles routineley is to make sure FS doesnt take place. Japan is a really rule-based society

Reactions: akasam
im planning to visit this place when i go japan this year what are the rules on pink salons? i never been on one i tried soaplands , oppai bar , this