Telephone - Person who answered spoke english well enough

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 36000 yen (time + OWO)

Type/Location:
My Hotel

Language Notes:
English - she speaks english fairly well

Details of the Encounter:
I had first called requesting Lily as she has several good reviews on here and well, I haven't been with an 18 year old since I was 19 so maybe I just wanted to relive the glory days a bit.

Anyway, the lady on the phone said she wouldn't be available until 2:30am which was later than I wanted to wait and recommended Marie. This turned out to be fantastic.

So I get my hotel room all tidied up, make sure we have enough towels ext and then sit down and watch a beatles documentery on the hotel VOD while I wait.

I have a knock at my door and when I open it there stands shy little Marie (and I mean little as she's barely over 5 feet tall). I invite her in and offer her a hug and we bump heads as I try to kiss her on the cheek and she tries for my mouth. After we laugh this off and try again I invite her to sit down on the couch and she calls her office.

She then offers me a present of Green Tea which we again laugh over as I point to the exact same tea I had been drinking while waiting for her to arrive.

Now, I've been thinking about how to write this review for a while and, due to a promise I made to Marie during our session, I'm not going to go into the details of anything that happened. What I will say is that she is naturally very shy, but also very sexual. If you take the time to treat her right and arouse her then you are potentially in for one of the hottest sexual experiences of your life. She and I totally lost track of time and when her timer went off she was as frustrated by it as I was. She went ahead and set it for another 30 minutes so we could continue and we still were hard at it when it went off again. She had to hurriedly call her shop and rush out at that point so she could avoid trouble as I didn't have the yen on me to extend our time further ( I did pay her for the extra 30 minutes even though she didn't expect it because I didn't want her to have any problems with her shop).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I see that Marie has a few luke warm reviews on here so YMMV but with me, when I took the time at the beginning to really play with and arouse her it ended up being one of the hottest, and genuinely sexual, experiences of my life.