Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) MARINE BLUE - りあ Ria - My first P4P experience ever

Rafrance

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
My first P4P ever at Marine Blue - with Ria

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Honten (1F)

Soapland Provider Name:
Ria (りあ)

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/club-max/girlid-46127114/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min - 23.5k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

I finally decided to try a Soapland in Japan after having lived here for more than 10 years, and well, that was not a disappointment!

BOOKING

A little nervous at first when approaching the store/entering, but the 2 tencho welcomed me politely and professionally. My Japanese is accentless and I do have an advanced level, which I feel helped a lot to make them understand I was a "safe" gaijin. They proposed to me several girls, but since I saw that Ria would be available in the next hour, I immediately pointed at her, since I checked their website prior to coming to the store and already had her in mind if that was offered to me. Everything goes smoothly.

They give me a little card and I'm off for lunch before my encounter with Ria. 45 min later I came back and went in the waiting room where 2 other dudes were already waiting. My number is called and I am quickly introduced to some rules to respect, I agree and enter a curtain where Ria is waiting for me.

PLAY

Ria is very small but she looks better than in the pictures. She looked stunned at the beginning when she saw me and seemed to be delighted about the time we would be having together. I have no clue what to say or do and I do not want to mess things up by taking too much of the lead so I immediately tell her about it. I told her it was my very first time to do this; then she thought it was my first time being intimate with a girl at all, but I told her it was the first time in a SOAPLAND. We both laugh and the ice breaks.

We chit chat and I am kind of feeling I have to make the moves since she seems to be looking at what to say to cover the blanks. I put my hand on her body, caress her butt and tell her she's lovely. She's reacting like the typical Kawaii girl. Her boobs are A cup max, if you're a boob man, don't go for her, her butt is what makes her shine. Her personality is very bubbly, upbeat, and kawaii but a little forced at times. Ria is very small (145cm) but her curves are nicely distributed.

We go for the shower, she washes me carefully and asks if anything hurts. I'm already rock solid and let her know I'm ready for business.

Once we are wiped, she's positioning for a BBBJ but I stop her and ask her if it is okay to use condoms I brought on my own (SKYN - the only ones that are as close as possible to BB feeling). She's completely fine with it, but she cannot manage to put the condom on me as my chunk might be wider compared to what she usually encounters. I put it on and she starts slurping. She's got talent and tries her best to go as deep as she can, her technique with the tongue reaching deep was a nice surprise. She's doing it slowly and methodically.

I get aroused pretty fast and we go on the mat. We start CG and boy oh boy: she is tight! I guess she really meant it when she said my parts were big, even though as a caucasian it's like average+ maximum. She rides me and moans, her tightness took me by surprise and it's not even 5 minutes that I already feel I'm going to pop. I try to slow her down, grab her ass and try to lead the rhythm by pounding her, but I can't hold it, and here is my first nut.

Immediately after I asked her if she'd be willing to go for round 2 soon and she seemed delighted about the proposition. The reason why I asked is that I did not see any review of this establishment mentioning multiple shots, so I thought to my despair that it was for 1 shot only. Thank god it was not.

We chat for 5 min or so, and already my South Pole is getting as hard as ice, she does not miss it and proposes to get started again. I put her on her back and position myself to attack on a Missionary, she asks to go gently at first. I move slowly inside of her as she requested, she moans much more this time, I guess she likes that position a lot. After her corridor got used to the width, I pounded her more rapidly and with more intensity. A few minutes later she came and I changed positions. Doggy, then back to CG, then Spoon. She comes another time. I keep going but I feel she won't get the 2nd shot from me. The timer buzzes and we head to the shower.

NOTES

I guess the reasons why I could not finish round 2 are because I focused on too many details that kind of turned me off:
  • The music in the room is the typical lame music on the radio, as a music lover: that REALLY sucks.
  • Ria was adorable but too robotic, she asked me literally 3 times "What do you like to do on weekends?", the third time was really weird as I already told her twice before.
  • Her overall attitude is very upbeat, but she is not what I expected by looking at the pictures. I was hoping for a strong little girl not afraid of bigger men. Instead, she's more of the type to be dominated and to feel "powerless". I guess that's why she is ranked #1 at the store: Japanese people must love that attitude.
That was my first time, and to be honest, I had so much fun, it was easy peasy. Ria is a cutie pie and I could not have had a better first experience!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like petites and girls that will give you a feeling they will obey everything you will tell them: Ria will be an absolute goddess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack and Yuzu
Thanks for the review.

I’m going to Marine Blue next week and she’s a regular at the times I can go. I considered her but unsure.

I’m not a boob man. But B is generally the lowest I like. Seems like all in all she had a good personality.

I’d guess - I dunno - some girls act robotic cause they’re kind of in character and don’t wanna get to deep into things…

Reactions: Rafrance
I’m not a boob man. But B is generally the lowest I like. Seems like all in all she had a good personality.
Well... there is not much to grab, to be honest so there's that. I was just a little disappointed they say she is B cup when she's obviously not.
I’d guess - I dunno - some girls act robotic cause they’re kind of in character and don’t wanna get to deep into things…
That's true, actually, I could feel that sometimes I made her break her character. I obviously sounded like I was not buying her skit and she caught me red-handed several times... I could not go with the flow of playing characters.

Reactions: StFyle
Okay thanks…

I appreciate it.

Sounds like she’d be decent but not a first choice. I’ll have a review up on this location after the next batch most likely.