Guest viewing is limited

Marine Blue [Ikebukuro] (SL) Marine blue annex is like playing gacha [1/4] - Yume

Alstera

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Marine blue annex is like playing gacha [1/4] - Yume

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue Annex

Soapland Provider Name:
Yume - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/girlid-49961306/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/i-marineblue/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins, 21000 yen including 2000yen gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This was my first visit to a soapland since Japan barred entry for foreigners during covid and having heard of marine blues acceptance of foreigners and the fact that I live quite close to Ikebukuro I took my chances with their annex location. Why annex? Well, I decided on visiting a soapland the same day I went and their honten really does require a reservation if you want any kind of selection at all.

I went up the elevator to the fifth floor and was warmly greeted by the staff who showed me almost all of the girls working at the moment.
So, foreigners are okay with most likely all of the girls working there.
I had done some research before coming there and was interested in Yume since her pictures show she cute droopy eyes.
Paid the damage with their machine and was shown to the waiting room.

After a little while I was ushered to meet Yume behind the curtain and wow, she looks a lot different from her picture. Even the blog pictures.
She was still cute in my mind but very different. This is par for course at annex I later came to learn.
We chatted a bit as we went up the stairs and into the room but I felt it was a bit difficult to talk to her, she is not the most talkative person.

She undressed me and asked me to unzip her dress, then as she starting taking it off she told me that she forgot to wear her panties which I laughed at and asked how did that happen!

Normal procedures followed, bath, brush teeth, mouthwash, shower.
After the shower and her drying me off she arched her back towards me with hands on the bed and asked me to dry her off. This gave my a good look of her body and I now really noticed how good her body looks. Slim waist, nice butt, a handful of boobs.

She asked me if I wanted to be on the receiving end or not and I told her I wanted to receive.
I had previously told her that I wanted to take it slow as I tend to cum fast whenever I'm with someone new so she took her time working her way down and then giving me a light blowjob. She had previously told me that this was her fourth time working which was quite noticable on her blowjob skills, they were quite weak.

After a while she capped me and I finished embarrassingly fast.

Not to be discouraged tho she suggested we take a break and then go for round two! Plus points for initiative!

After talking for a while about random things, she is a current student studying oil painting, I starting feeling power rising within me and I suggested that we continued.

She worked up little junior with another blowjob, put on the condom and I entered her from missionary. Second round was much better and I could alternate with different versions of missionary and when it came time to start finishing up I put her in doggy and went to town.
One great thing with Yume is that she does not do any of those fakes noises a lot of japanese girls do, instead it was natural moans throughout and I could hear it rising as I pounded her from behind to work up another shot. As I finished inside her and pulled out I could see that maybe I went a bit too hard as she massaged her back a little bit to which I apologized.

Finished up by taking a quick shower, getting dressed and having a little talk before seeing me off at the bottoms of the stairs.

Not really part of the review:
As I went home with Yamanote line I suddenly realized that I smelled like a cloud of sweet soap as I saw people looking at me and I noticed the smell coming from me. Embarrased I pulled up my phone, watched a video and zoned out until I ws home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although I put her as recommended it does come with a cautionary note that she is not the very good looking but she is doing her best to satisfy you. She was a bit difficult to talk to but this might have been nervousness on her part as a new employee and on my part as a clumsy nervous foreigner getting back into soaplands. I just might have to go back and see.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024