Marine Blue Honten - Arina saves the day

Soapland Name:
Marine Blue (honten)

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/profile.php?n=ARINA

Soapland Website:
https://www.soaplandclubmax.com/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, ¥11000+1000(phone reservation)+2000(foreigner fee)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After having such a disappointing session with Mami, I wanted to see if Marine Blue could redeem themselves, and I wanted to see how the phone reservation works. You can make reservations online if you have a City Heaven account, but I don't have the cell phone needed to join. You can see who is available though, so when I rang up Marine Blue, I asked if two of the girls were available the next morning. Answer: they don't see foreigners. So I had a choice between Arina and Saki. I asked the tencho who was livelier and he said Arina, so I went with her even though her 3 sizes indicated she would be on the plump side. I called at 5:30 am the next morning to confirm the resevation, then went to Ikebukuro and joined the line of guys waiting for opening. They gave us all cards then called us one by one to process payments. They almost forgot to add the foreigner fee (I look Japanese). Shortly thereafter I was told to walk Down the stairs to the basement where Arina was waiting.

I was shocked at first glance because she didn't look anything like her photo. She had heavy eye makeup and looked like one of those tanned "gals" and her face almost looked latina. She was not heavy at all but had a thick but trim figure. Fortunately she had a big smile and bubbly personality so I considered myself lucky. The downstairs room had also been remodeled and was very clean. Arina did all of the usual things that SL providers are supposed to do, but she also encouraged me to feel her up and kept up a lively conversation with her husky voice. So it was fun fun fun all the way to the bed. I told her how I thought things should go to avoid my ED problems and she agreed. First I gave her a licking, finishing with DATY and some FIV which she seemed to like. I was ready so she capped me and we started in mish. Somehow, I just wasn't feeling much and lost it. Not to be detered, Arina layed down beside me and started a feather touch massage of my genital area and that did the trick. She quickly jumped on top of me for CG and surprisingly I felt something. I had to work to keep it up though by having her lay on top of me and then letting me move her body to control the rhythm of my thrusts. With both of us moaning quite a bit I busted inside of her (but I was capped of course). She was still chatty during the cleanup routine. No surprise she said she's from Osaka. We said our goodbyes, and I told her and the staff that I had a great time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With now two star performers that I've met and others adding to the list, I'm ready to make Marine Blue my go-to soapland. Their morning price is hard to beat: less than $100 for CFS with cute girls! Hopefully more of their girls will take foreigners as time goes on.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

Thanks for the review. I like to get info on Marine Blue since it is my main place (been there 3 times and all good).