40 minutes, ¥11000+¥2000 gaijin fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was really bummed because I had woken up at 5:15 am for a 7 am appointment across town then the provider cancelled at the last minute (period?), but fortunately before I got on a train. Since I was ready to go, I decided to try Marine Blue in Ikebukuro which was very close by and take advantage of the early morning pricing. It's about 5 minutes from the station and not be confused with a smaller Marine Blue you'll pass on the way. At around 7:15 am on a Sunday the soonest appointment was 7:50 am with Miku (other girls were booked up until 10) so I accepted and was taken to a very small waiting room with a TV. When the time came, I was told to go up the stairs. When I first saw her, I thought she was a lot older than 24, maybe pushing 40, but she was friendly, lively, and had my body type so I soon forgot about it. In fact, she had no flab and perfect skin. I was wondering if 40 minutes was enough time for a soapland, but Miku kept things moving along while also keeping things intimate. The usual pre-bed routine, except that Miku politely asked if I had any dos and donts, mentioning some of hers as well. She even asked which positions I liked. This was good because I had had some recent "failures" and had some ideas I wanted to test, and she was more than willing to go along. In a way this was a sex therapy session! I told her minimal touching of the little guy and to let me enter as soon as I was ready, which didn't take long with her DFKs and light fondling (no BBBJ for me). It worked! Started off in mish, then switched to doggy, then flat doggy, then I popped in mish. I then did DATY for several minutes which she seemed to enjoy until the 30 minute buzzer went off. We cleaned up and I was out on time. BTW the upstairs room was the prettiest for a soapland that I've ever seen. She said they remodelled 2 years ago. We also exchanged Line contacts.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
At that price point, I don't mimd the gaijin fee at all. I pay more back home for just a handjob at a massage parlor! The guys at Marine Blue are also nice, so this is definitely my go-to place from now on! Thanks TAG! CFS for less than $90! Incredible.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/30/2023

Same here. My go to.

The price is the best in the morning but it’s been pretty booked up lately.

I have a 3 reviews on it. Mei (quit unfortunately), Maki, and Yukino. Was happy with all 3.

Reactions: Alice
I saw Miku a couple more times and believe her age is correct, she just looked older the first time I met her. She's got a great attitude and is hot!
That sounds good. I’ll keep her on my list. Thanks.

Reactions: Alice