Guest viewing is limited

Idol Kenkyusei (SL) Maron @ Idol Kenkyusei - Alright things come in small packages

WhereIsTheBBQ

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Maron @ Idol Kenkyusei - Alright things come in small packages

Soapland Name:
Idol Kenkyusei

Soapland Provider Name:
Maron

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/idol-kenkyuusei/girlid-49925593/

Appointment Length & Costs:
45000/130 mins (43000 + 2000 nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Suzuna at Blue Tokyo really got me hooked on soaplands again (there is a wonderful review written by @SpecialK that I echo wholeheartedly), so I was on the hunt for more gaijin-tax free experiences. Found Idol Kenkyusei to fit the criteria and since Suzuna was relatively tall, I wanted to go smaller this time around. I sorted by height and wow... 141cm??? It felt illegal but I had to try it. Right when I wanted to reach out and book and appointment, she had to cancel all her shifts because she got pneumonia, which knocked her out for 2 weeks. When I saw her posting shifts on Twitter again, I quickly booked, but missed out on being her first appointment of the day and had to settle for being second at 12:30. Damnit.

The day of, she sent me a message bright and early asking me to call the shop 1 hour before the appointment. This call was pretty simple, the staff already has your phone number when you book, and through the magic of caller ID, they were expecting my call and I just had to はい a few times to complete the task. I arrive in Yoshiwara a bit early and while browsing around, I saw 2 Korean guys in front of the parking lot near Y-Shirt. One guy was clearly egging the other on and trying to get him to monger with him. They kinda quieted down when I walked directly past and then I could hear the conversation pick up again when I was far enough away. I looked around the neighbourhood for another bit before getting to the store 15 minutes before my appointment, and lo and behold, the 2 Korean guys are in there trying to set up an appointment. The guy who was hyping his friend up was doing all the talking, translating for his friend, who grinned sheepishly at me when he recognized me from earlier. I gave him a thumbs up.

Since they didn't have a reservation, they were told to come back later when their desired girls were ready, and then the staff took my money and just told me to go sit in the waiting room. Kind of interesting, since usually they take you there themselves to avoid you running into other guests/providers, but I guess they are pretty chill here. The wait ended up being much longer than I expected and I was getting a bit antsy when they finally called me out to meet Maron at the stairs after ~45 minutes of waiting. Goddamn, she is smol as fuck, that's definitely her main selling point. I'd say her pictures are pretty accurate, she has a very normal girl next door kind of face (not ugly for sure, but would not turn heads on the street), and a tight body that doesn't carry much fat. I would say that I did not feel cheated by her physical appearance.

Once inside, she was immediately very chatty and apologized for making me wait. It turns out she was really tired this morning and wanted to sit this day out too. But she said that she was happy that I sent her a nice message with my appointment request, so she just decided to cancel the first guy of the day to get more sleep and then come in to see me after so she had to take some more time to get set up and put on makeup. I know it's kind of silly, but I prefer to be the first appointment of the day because it just feels "cleaner". I know, I know, it's just a psychological thing for me I guess, but hearing that I'm the first of the day really got me going, but then...

First negative occurred. I had requested mat play when I made my appointment, but she told me that it was cold out and that mat play would just make us even colder. I mentioned turning up the AC, but then she said she was cold in here even with AC. Knowing that she just recovered from pneumonia, I didn't push it further and agreed to just play on the bed, but truth be told, I find mat play to be integral to soaplands, what's the point of coming otherwise? She then mentioned that 130 mins means 2 pops, which bummed me out a bit further since Suzuna managed to squeeze 3 out of me in the same amount of time, with plenty of downtime in between.

Typical soapland procedure followed after 5-10 minutes of small talk. Sukebe chair rubdown and a shower with some body rubbing action before soaking in the tub. After rinsing herself off she also got in the tub, but sat with her back towards me and leaned on my chest. Normally I expect a BJ in the tub before moving back to the bed, but she gave no sign of turning around. When my hands started to roam a bit, she quickly got out and moved us on to the bed. This would be a recurring thing, as she seems uncomfortable with being intimate even though her profile says she enjoys イチャイチャ.

Once on the bed, she asked if I prefer to "attack" or "be attacked". I'm really fine with either, so I asked what she likes and we went with "attack". She lied down, we kissed a little bit but I felt she wasn't too into it so moved on to her breasts which got some good reactions out of her. This time, she didn't try to stop me when my hands were roaming and once I got her nice and wet, I went in with my fingers. She was responsive to this as well, and eventually asked me to eat her out, which I gladly obliged (I would not have done this if I was the second customer of the day given the NS nature of this shop). I went down for a good 10 minutes and she told me she loves getting eaten out which just made me want to keep going but she took control, flipped me over and said she wanted it. A quick BBBJ, the cap went on for another short CBJ, and then she started riding.

First pop was quick, I was hoping to get 3 pops so I didn't cum for a week leading up to this meeting. She rode me a bit, then we switched to doggy, but it quickly turned into prone bone because of her small stature. While we were in prone bone, I leaned in to kiss her but she turned her face the other way, so I just ended up kinda making out with the back of her head. At least her hair smelled good. After the pop, she got really chatty again and we ended up talking non-stop for a half hour straight about all sorts of things. She's also way more touchy and almost GFE. She's currently in nursing school, and is the first in her family to attend post-secondary education so she's really proud of it. I didn't enquire into it too much, but I'm guessing her family doesn't put too much value on education, so she has to pay her way through by herself. Doesn't Japan have student loans or something so girls like her don't have to do this work to pay for school?

She's pretty good at conversation, and I won't bore you guys with everything we talked about, but I didn't really notice the time go by until she started feeling me up and licking my nipples, signifying the start of round 2. Again, similar situation except I lasted longer so we ran through a couple more positions before I popped. Same thing as before, she goes really quiet and all sense of GFE is gone when fucking which makes me feel pretty bad. We chat some more and she tells me that the customer after me is for a 3P and she is super nervous because it will be her first time. She said that 3P is creepy, and doesn't understand why the guy would nominate her for it, especially since she's never met the guy or the girl that she will be with. I told her to just let the other girl do all the work and linger in the periphery which got a laugh out of her. Another quick rinse and I was out again in the crisp Yoshiwara breeze.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The way she shut off during sex is a real turn off for me so I will not repeat. Her height, which is her main draw imo, is neither a plus nor minus for me. I'm not sure if she just doesn't do mat play (even though it says it's an available option on her profile), or if she was genuinely cold. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt this time, but still not feeling like paying the entrance fee again to find out. Also, I'm not into NS/NN either and always play covered, so there is no reason to come back.

However, I will say recommended because Maron is a cute girl and fun to talk to. I'm not being sarcastic when I say that everything except the sex was great from my point of view. Maybe others will see things differently than me.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

No mat play, and 2 shots for 130 minutes? I enjoy talking and cuddling too, but not to the extent that makes me compare costs with a maid cafe…
Great review but a strong NG from me.

Reactions: Alice