SpecialK

Here to learn, here to share.
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Marshmallow Girl Mirei (美麗) - Came Hard, laughed often

Soapland Name:
Blue Tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-51669924/?mygirl=1&lo=1&pcmode=sp

Soapland Website:
https://www.bluechateau-tokyo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
55,000 JPY for 120 minutes (Price increase to 65,000 starts April 1st)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have been a fan of Blue Tokyo, as most regulars here will know, since they opened in Oct 2023 and I am checking them out on City Heaven often, to see what and who is new. I had my eye on Mirei after getting a couple of "Kitene" from her (or maybe management does it?), and I found her City Heaven Diary and Twitter pics, which looked amazing. She is new to soapland and was in Men's Esthe before. Was worried about panel magic, but most of the girls at Blue Tokyo have been great and do not disappoint in the shop.
I reached out to Mirei through Twitter, with high expectations. She was professional and quick to respond, but no chat flirting, just business. Fine by me, I am a businessman.

Got a drive in the white mini van from Minowa Station and for the first time, sat in the van with one other person, a bit awkward so we do our best to ignore each other. Snooped around on CH to see he was likely meeting Yume, while I met Mirei. I was curious which girls are popular, since I know a bunch of them. For reference Suzuna and Nanase were not on schedule that day.
Driver and staff were friendly and the shop was very clean and new (as they just opened 6 months ago). There were 4 staff inside, they nice young guy, who everyone likes, the cute and friendly younger lady staff (my perverted brain has ideas) and a couple of new guys who fumbled with the service but were nice. Short wait time, last minute clean up in the washroom, payment, then to the curtained stairs to meet Mirei.

Appearance and First Impression
She was sitting on the stairs waiting for me. Looking very relaxed and calm. This set the stage for the whole session. She is laid back, friendly, works hard, but does not exaggerate how excited she is to see you. Calm positive vibes.
Took my hand and let me up the stairs, she in the typical high end soapland glamour dress, like all girls at Blue Tokyo. For reference I usual dress semi nice, since I go to work afterwards. I think it help get good service, if the Providers see someone well dressed. They think you have money for repeat visits, and they try their best.
Mirei has very beautiful eyes, pure white skin, a bob haircut, but with extension in, so it became long hair with bangs. Great smile. There is no panel magic on her face on City Heaven.
Face and style 9/10 combined rate for me

She's 155cm tall and measures 84/56/83 with "E" cup breasts (but I would say more of a US B or C cup). She describes herself as a marshmallow type, which to me means a little soft, not quite chubby, but certainly not slim. Generally, good proportions, but not a match if you like skinny girls with ribs showing or race girls. She is more the girl next store body type I would say. If I was to be brutally honest, it is not exactly my ideal body type, although she is not even close to being fat, and I think everyone will be happy enough. For reference, my type is perfect bubble butt or wide hips skinny waists. I am an ass man through and through. Breasts are just like heated seats on a car. Not needed, but appreciated. She is shaved and hairless, which complements her skin, but again, I like a bit of a bush, so shaved is neither good nor bad for me. Overall, Mirei gets a pass on the body score, and tells me she is on a diet, so maybe she will be slimmer when you see her.
Her body is a 6/10 (many would say 7-8/10, but this is my thoughts and based on my type).

Personality and Service
Mirei is playful, relaxed and funny. She likes to laugh and so do I. Like others I have commented on, she has a real human personality that feels like a real GFE and not forced and girly moe-kawaii at all. She doesn't complain, but if you dig, she will reveal her real thoughts. For example, I asked her which part of her body gets tired/sore from work. She told me her thighs get tired because of people with death grip (not her term, but mine) and she needs to ride some guys for 2 hours, because they don't pop. More on this later. On the other side, she is full of smiles and laughter. When she was washing me on her knees (I was on the sukebe chair) she made circular movement to rub her soapy breasts on my chest and bring her head close to mine. I kissed her, and when she made another circle, I kissed her again. It was so ridiculous that we both burst out laughing. I love a girl who knows how to play.
She does all the great service moves as expected. Folding your clothes, kneeling in front of you, serving your drink first, etc. Mirei does all that, but keeps it relaxed and not overly formal. There was no awkwardness at all in our session.
Personality is a 9.5/10 I felt like she was a hot friend, and would love to date her, if I met under different circumstances.

Play
Within 5 minutes of entering her room I am naked and so is she. We start DFK and she goes really deep into it. Mouth wide open, pressure on the lips and deep tongue action. I like a good kiss and her's is a good kiss. After a minute of that she goes for the BBBJ. (Note: I was freshly showered, teeth brushed and looking clean and well-dressed before entering, which may have helped get service before bathing - please be clean and respectful everyone). Her BJ technique is quite deep and energetic. She has great head bobbing and no hand action. She does it softly. Although she is new to soap business she was in esthe before, and told me used to do the "options", her experience shows here.
I put her on the bed and we switch to DATY and combine with soft nipple play. She seems to like it, and has no fake AV moaning, just soft and gentle sounds turning to natural sounding moans. Her clit is a little bigger than most and makes DATY easier and fun. After 5-10 minutes I bring in the finger for reinforcement. Either she is sensitive or sore from the previous day's session, as she squirms a bit from my finger. I bring it in millimetre by millimetre, and retreating and attacking while I continue to lick, and she slowly gets used to it. Play with tongue and finger up to the end knuckle for a bit, and she loves moving her hips by herself, around my finger. I am no pro, but I find when you have tongue and finger at play, lots of girls enjoy controlling where the finger is on their own. Watching her move her hips around on the bed and moan, gets me well excited, but I want to draw this time out, as she is so hot. (Note: She is not super tight, just sensitive to first penetration it seems). I like the feeling of control here.
I lie down and we go into 69, and it's a battle to see who can give the most pleasure. After 5 minutes of that, I cannot wait any longer and ask her to put it in. She goes on top in CC. No problems putting it in now, and it seems her previous sensitivity is gone. She JAV rides me for a bit and then we flip to mish. Lots of deep kissing here and eye contact and it feels great inside. She is so cute and seems to love it. First pop while looking in her eyes and her telling me to cum.
We have some cold tea clean up the mess.

We hit the shower and sukebe chair and she cleans me off, soap circle kiss already described and the first round of big laughs happens; then into the bath for some chit chat. She tells me, that she gets lots of foreign Punters from Singapore and other parts of Asia (I asked her who visits) and one from America, but I am her first Canadian. She also tells me she gets a lot of virgins (maybe because the store is clean and girls are beautiful). I think she could be good for your first time, as she is laid back and not overbearing. Lots of hugs and kisses while hanging out in the bath and not rushed. That's when she tells me most of the virgin are suffering from death grip and takes them a long time to pop, so she gets sore. I offer her a massage, as it seems like I am nice guy, but rubbing her body all over gets me in the mood too. Dry off and back to bed.

I massage her back, legs and butt with body cream, then flip her around to the front. Turns erotic and she says she is getting turned on. I am rock solid from the sexual tension, and I go in for mish part two. After some time admiring her beautiful face and mans, I flip her over to doggy, prone bone (love this one) and then into side lying from behind, another one of my favourites as it gives good view and you can move your hands pretty freely. I pop a 2nd time with about 6 minutes left on the clock, to her intense moans.. Note: Usually Blue Tokyo girls try to get 3 shots out of you in the 2 hours and will do immediate play >mat >bed, but I like to take my time and usually last 20+ minutes before popping so I am very happy with 2 pops.
Play is 8.5/10

I promise to write a review and visit again. It was a great time, and would love to see her become a top girl at Tokyo Blue.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mirei is a beauty with amazing eyes and pure white skin. She is also one of the most fun ladies I have ever played with. I had, throw-your-head-back laughter with her a few times in the session, and I love relaxed girls. I can deal with quite and shy, but I cannot deal with super serious or constant fakers (I mean the ones that fake being interested in what you are saying.)

Would recommend for those who like beauties with a:
-Fun and natural laid back personality
-Soft pure perfect white skin
-softer bodied girls
-deep kissers (assuming you have good mouth hygiene)
-soft touch BJ

Not recommended for those who like:
-agressive S type girls
-hard style BJ or HJ
-skinny girls (ribs showing)

Be clean and treat her well and I think everyone will have a good time with her.

Man it sucks the price just increased, I'll be leaving for my flight in a couple days.. still seems like a good shop to hit though!

Btw, whats her twitter? Not being able to access CH from Canada is a pain in the butt.

Man it sucks the price just increased, I'll be leaving for my flight in a couple days.. still seems like a good shop to hit though!

Btw, whats her twitter? Not being able to access CH from Canada is a pain in the butt.
@mirei_bluetokyo. Literally, lol

Price increase is a bit painful, but still great service. They have 90 min course as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: kymo82
thanks man. I love reading your reviews. Because of you I have my current top 3 choice is nanase, yume and Mira. I would to try with a girl who can squirt (nanase),since it is not common. From other reviews, she took the entire March off so no new review for her yet. I am still deciding which one I should go with. Any recommendations? Or maybe whoever is available during my stay.

thanks man. I love reading your reviews.
Nice to hear it.
Because of you I have my current top 3 choice is nanase, yume and Mira. I would to try with a girl who can squirt (nanase),since it is not common. From other reviews, she took the entire March off so no new review for her yet. I am still deciding which one I should go with. Any recommendations?
If you want to try being with a squirter, Nanase is for you. Not catfishing on her diary or twitter photos either. What you see there is what you get.
Mirei is great and has all positive reviews but if I had to pick between her and Nanase, I would go for Nanase. Hopefully at least one more lurker will come forward with a review on her too.
Yume has 2 shining reviews here on TAG, and one not so great. She seems to be the top girl at Tokyo Blue, in relative terms (doesn't work full time it seems)
Or maybe whoever is available during my stay.
Well, if you read my review on Arima you may just your mind about picking a random at Tokyo Blue. They are all good, but not all great.

Nice to hear it.

If you want to try being with a squirter, Nanase is for you. Not catfishing on her diary or twitter photos either. What you see there is what you get.
Mirei is great and has all positive reviews but if I had to pick between her and Nanase, I would go for Nanase. Hopefully at least one more lurker will come forward with a review on her too.
Yume has 2 shining reviews here on TAG, and one not so great. She seems to be the top girl at Tokyo Blue, in relative terms (doesn't work full time it seems)

Well, if you read my review on Arima you may just your mind about picking a random at Tokyo Blue. They are all good, but not all great.
thanks, I hope Nanase will be available during my visit , if not then I will go with Mirei then Yume :sneaky:

Reactions: SpecialK
right, it means - she is really great!

still i think kind level of Japanese is needed to have more fun.
True. Some conversation ability has helped have a great time.
For those with no Japanese or very low Japanese there are way better options out there .

Visited her without any Japanese skills, definitely difficult but she makes an effort. Using Google Translator wasn't a problem, she was definitely a marshmellow but I love her face. She looks like an idol.

Reactions: txtx
Visited her without any Japanese skills, definitely difficult but she makes an effort. Using Google Translator wasn't a problem, she was definitely a marshmellow but I love her face. She looks like an idol.
Nice!

Did you book her by chance, or after reading this review?

3 reviews on TAG says something. I booked after reading everyone’s review. Your face/body/personality review is on point!
Glad to hear it, and glad you enjoyed it. Can't go wrong with unanimous thumbs up.

I rushed to read the review upon seeing "marshmallow girl" because I'm yet to find a soapland dedicated to pocha girls.

I was... pleasantly surprised by Mirei's diary pictures. Not pocha, but certainly enough puddin. But that price increase tho...

Breasts are just like heated seats on a car. Not needed, but appreciated.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I feel that way usually, but every once in a while I run into heavy ones that make me question my ambivalence.

Reactions: SpecialK