Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
11,000 yen 80 minutes

Type/Location:
Korean Massage Joint

Language Notes:
All Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
So I decided to try my luck at Olive again. I'd gone once before but the experience wasn't overly memorable and this time not so much again.

I chose the oil massage as I don't really enjoy the akasuri.

My provider was Nana, who looked to be in her late forties but was still attractive. She was pretty strong at the massage, if not so great at the walking on your back part. Feel like I came out of it a bit worse than going in.

The flip when she got to Hofmeyer Jnr. was pretty damn good and once the dress came off she has a fucking amazing body for someone her age. If you just took a photo of her from the neck down you would think she's in her early twenties.

She seemed to take a liking to me and I've had more confirmation that Asian girls secretly long for and love hairy chests as she basically motorboated me while helping me dress. She also spent a long time dry humping me through the towel. Very affectionate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's great looking for her age, although I prefer a strong massage with real skill not just power as she did hurt me a little bit. Sweet lady though.

I went to Olive a bit over a month ago and got Nana as well. My experience was pretty similar. Nice lady, great body for her age, and quite friendly and huggy. I was ok with her massage and stomping around on me, but then you could probably use a jackhammer on my back before I asked to dial back the power a bit.