Guest viewing is limited

Meeting Honoka again in Tokyo

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Meeting Honoka again in Tokyo

Service Name:
Gotanda Soine

Provider Name:
https://www.gotanda-soine.com/casts_list/detail_13098.php

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.gotanda-soine.com/price.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes for ¥10,500 +¥5,000 other fees and options

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in Tokyo last June for work and I remembered that Honoka, who used to work at my favorite este/Onakura in Osaka that closed down moved to Tokyo at the end of March due to getting transferred coz of her day job. I shot her a message through LINE because I remembered she told me that she will be working at a similar kind of shop once she gets settled in Tokyo. I get a reply from her later during the day that she has indeed been working at a similar shop in Gotanda. She messaged me the shop info and informed me that she will be working the next day. I made a reservation for the next day before taking the Shinkansen back to Osaka. The next day, I went to Gotanda and found the shop. I informed the staff that I have a reservation with Honoka. I paid the fee and was given a strip of paper with directions to the love hotel that they usually use. I was told to check-in, once I was in the room I called the shop to inform them the room number. The staff told me that Honoka will be there soon. I showered and brushed my teeth while waiting for Honoka. Honoka arrived shortly and after greeting me, hugged me and gave me kiss. She excused herself and got ready while I laid face down on the bed. She then joined me and started giving me a back massage. While she was giving a massage. I asked her how she was doing after moving to Tokyo. She told me that she's been busy lately and that she's been working at two shops both in Gotanda. One was this shop and the other was a handjob karaoke shop. (Someone should try the HJ karaoke and write a report on TAG. ) After the massage she informed me of the play options I opted for the 3 paid option package. It was pretty tame compared to the previous shop in Osaka. There was no DATY option in this shop. I remember the last time I played with her before she left Osaka, that I was able to make her cum 3 times, I could have probably made it 6 times but she told me that she was gonna be busy packing the next day. It was a great memory though after playing that she was struggling to stand up and walk after multiple orgasms. Honoka offers great GFE and service, but she is by the book and follows the rule. She told me that we can't play like we used to in the new shops, so no BBJ, DATY and sumata. I told her that I respect her decision. She did say that she will make an exception with DFK, since she knows that I like kissing and she does as well. Anyway, she started sucking my nipples while slowly and sensually stroking my cock. All the while she DFKed me and shoved her tongue down my mouth. I told her that I wanted to suck her tit and she let me, while I fondled the other tit. A few minutes later I shot my first load. There was a short break and more DFK, tit sucking and HJ continued. I was able to shoot again. She jokingly told me that she remembers our last meeting and that she was determined to get revenge after I made her cum 3 times in an hour. Sadly I only had 2 shots in me due to time constraints. We washed and cleaned up. I thanked her and one last DFK before we went our separate ways.

Attachments:
89A71E9C-EAC6-430B-A81D-D4B5C2EEDA97.png
7E11C71E-87E6-43C0-A54F-EE113EDE7773.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honoka is as wonderful as ever. If you are an ASS MAN, pay her a visit. It’s her best ASSet. This shop seems to be a good alternative to Lovely Hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023

Dat Ass!
My hunting grounds, if I have two shots over I will remember her. Thanks for the report!
You were actually the reason I wrote a review. Figured, Gotanda is your turf and that you would at least be keen to try her. Plus I know she welcomes foreigners and is a wonderful girl. I may be based in Osaka, but this is my contribution to the Kanto based TAGers.