60 minutes - ¥32,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
A few days after a disappointing experience at Young Lady, I went to one of the better-rated soaplands in Susukino: Happiness. The Tencho welcomed me in English and showed me a list of available providers. Based on a previous review here, I selected Megumi and paid the 60-minute gaijin fee of ¥32,000. After reading the house rules and waiting for around five minutes, I was introduced to Megumi and led to the room.

Megumi was advertised as being 25 years old, but she appeared to be in her early-30s in real life. She was chubby with big boobs and a tattoo on her left arm, but she was very reminiscent of AV idol Marina Shiraishi. She spoke basic English, but we understood each other, given my limited Japanese. After disrobing, we proceeded with the mat play. She rubbed herself on me very smoothly back and front. Then I gave her a DFK before licking her nipples and going DATY and fingering her until she trembled. Without giving me a BJ, Megumi put on a condom and rode me Cowgirl. We then switched to doggie style and missionary before we both came.

We cleaned up and had a short conversation, as I told Megumi this was my first trip to Hokkaido. After dressing up, she gave me a hug and thanked me before leading me back to the lobby, where the Tencho thanked me and bid me farewell.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Happiness is one of the better soaplands I visited in Japan. The staff is very friendly and the room is very clean, and Megumi is a gorgeous MILF with a great personality and exceptional service. I'll be sure to return when I visit Sapporo again.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024