60 min, 18000jpy

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Walked in Meguro Angel, was lucky enough to get a slot without booking.
I was told by the friendly tencho about the options -- he showed me the menu and there are three sets of courses:
  • first set includes HE
  • second set includes FS
  • third (the priciest one) I wasn't able to understand

Went in for the 2nd course to try my luck, and I'll be brief with the details:
  • some soapy scrub
  • shower alone
  • BBBJ
  • CFS -- she asked if I wanted the cap
  • shower
  • there was time to spare, so a light massage

Might go for the 40minute option next time.

One thing to note is that the provider does not speak Japanese or English. You may get better service if you know Chinese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Did she look anything like the photos?

I always get this place mixed up with Meguro Victoria. Is this the building in a street corner facing the main road that has a 2DK apartment layout? I think I went to the same place a few months ago and I was recommended the 20k 100 min course and only got HE. The tencho was out when I went at the time.

I always get this place mixed up with Meguro Victoria. Is this the building in a street corner facing the main road that has a 2DK apartment layout? I think I went to the same place a few months ago and I was recommended the 20k 100 min course and only got HE. The tencho was out when I went at the time.
Can't say for sure about the 2dk layout, but it is located in an apartment -type building.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/PfEK86Yv26tJW3Xn7
IIRC you need to use the lift to get there.

Thanks. First and last time I came, I thought 20k was too much for a sub-par massage and HE so never visited again. This review makes me contemplate another visit.

Reactions: gprv
Wanted to try it since i know some Chinese. Was the tencho able to speak Chinese?

Thanks for the review mate!
So the second set cost you 18000 or less with 40 minutes option ?Just need to unload my "troop" and go so no need for longer course :(

Thanks for the review mate!
So the second set cost you 18000 or less with 40 minutes option ?Just need to unload my "troop" and go so no need for longer course :(
Yes. IIRC there is a 40 minute option in the second set that should cost less than 18k.

I had frequented angel since 2016 and it’s always offered HE and FS options. FS has largely been robotic and no excitement. Massages with HE are fun enough.

The best experience I had was when they had a late 30s Chinese woman who explains the menu. I was feeling cheeky and asked for her to do it. She was eaily the wildest and most fun of any of the providers there.

It is good to see it’s still in business. But I do wonder, how long will this place continue operating…

I miss the place across the street that had milfs in oiran robes.