December 2015 and January 2016

Contact Method:
http://angel.jpn.cm/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes for 13,000 yen

Type/Location:
Meguro

Language Notes:
Japanese, very basic English and Mandarin.

Details of the Encounter:
I usually research everything before I try it but went here on a whim after getting rejected at Meguro Cuties.

It's near Meguro station. Exit Yamanote line and go left. Take another left past the sushi place and keep going to main road. Keep walking until there are a bunch of signs for massage parlors. In case you are lost Jonathan is across the street to give you some reference.

Now it gets tricky. Take elevator to 3rd or 4th floor (sorry I forgot). Don't use the stairs. There should be one door across from you that is not labeled but go ahead and knock.

Tenchou is super friendly and pushes for the double girl course for 24,000 ish? But I like the 13,000 yen for 100 minutes. It's a great deal because you either get a very thorough massage with happy ending or you can request double happy ending.

Ai. So beautiful, so young looking. She knows how to tease a guy. Won't kiss but gets super close and makes you want it. No groping but she gropes you. Good technique but not the best I've had. She also likes to show a little then hide it once your gaze has lingered too long. The way she talks makes her seem like an old friend.

Nene. Not as young as Ai but still pretty. I went for double ending this time. She allowed kissing and touching. She let me get my hands under her clothes and she kept almost giving me a BJ. I ended up massaging her for a little while when she found out how experienced I was. Also I like massaging girls because it adds an extra layer of intimacy. Her personality made her feel more like a girlfriend than any girlfriend I've had.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Might repeat if it wasn't out of the way for me. Plus I've been trying to find cheaper options without losing quality.

All the girls are Chinese, which is something I like but I know lots of people come to Japan for Japanese women.