Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
6,000 yen for one round

Type/Location:
Walk-in

Language Notes:
Mixture of English & Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Recently, I was in the mood for a pink experience rather than going to yet another MP. Since I happened to be in Fussa one cold winter evening, I went to the only salon that I knew of in town.

The place has a slightly odd name written in a bizarre mixture of English and katakana as: “Men’s Club キューティー.” Yet, the “kyūtī” part is simply the English word “cutie” as borrowed into the Japanese language. Guess the idea is that the establishment is a place for men staffed by cute girls.

For some really strange reason the shop’s name reminded me of the 1999 film Fight Club. Hope I’m not breaking any rules here by taking about Men’s Club….

Anyway, Men’s Club Kyūtī is a fairly typical Hoover deal. This session was my second. My previous visit had been more than a year ago with a different provider whose name I forget.

Both times I just got a lady who was available. There are photos of the female staff on a wall if one wishes to choose. Not sure if there would be a nomination fee.

Akane is a nice enough woman probably in her 30s. She is Japanese as far as I can tell. Honestly, Akane is a bit on the heavy side. So, that cutie business is just marketing. Fortunately, however, she is pretty good at her job.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Men’s Club キューティー is located along Bar Row. The place is fine if you are going to be in Fussa, but it certainly wouldn’t be worth a trip from any of the special wards. There are more pinsaro options in the central parts of Tokyo.

The place is currently gaijin-friendly. Let's hope it stays that way.

Last edited: