Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour + 20 mins / 20.000 Yen total

Type/Location:
At the shop

Language Notes:
Japanese / English

Details of the Encounter:
i was walking around in Yokohama and wanted to try out a naked full body massage. Since i was close by the Mermaid, i entered the shop (i saw all the negative reviews but i just thought: fuck it)

i entered the Mermaid at around 5 pm and was greeted by one of the staff. they showed me the fees and i went with 60 mins for 18.000 yen. they offered me some tee and told me to wait for the girl. i was disappointed that i didnt even got to choose from various ones (maybe if i booked online or by phone)

anyway: the girl came after a few minutes and brought me to her room. it was relatively tiny. the woman was about 40ish i guess but had decent figure and breasts for her age but she had a very big mole on her belly wich wasnt the most beautifull sight. sadly i forgot her name...we chatted a little bit and i had a smoke. after that she started the timer and went straight ahead with a blowjob, wich i didnt expect. after that, we took a shower, she jerked me off and i had a bath afterwards. while i was in the tub she prepared the matress and oiled everything up. i layed down, she started doing her thing and i really enjoyed it! first my back and then my front and cock with a fully naked, oily body massage. oh and be prepared for the bush! i have never seen so much hair on a vagina! when i entered the Mermaid i was just expecting to have a happy ending without sex but she put a condom on my dick and i started fucking her. after a few mins she cleaned of the oil and we went over to the bed to keep doing what we started. we had sex in different positions and she stopped me midway to tell me the time is up. she offered me 20 more mins for 2.000 yen, wich i accepted. she kept grabbing my hand and put it on her breasts wich was kind of annoying but whatever... i was about to cum and i told her i wanted to finish off with a fast handjob. After she cleaned up the jizz, we took a shower again and she dryed me clean. i smoked my last cigarette and she sent me off afterwards.

To be honest, the only thing i fully enjoyed was the oily massage. The blowjob, sex and handjob was mediocre.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are in the area and your standards are as low as mine, you can check it out for a quick fuck. if you want that mindblowing experience, this is definetly not the place to go. there is much better outthere. 5.5/10

Last edited:
Decided to check out Mermaid today. Was overall surprised by how nice the facilities are. Was offered two cards, and thought I could tell one of them would look bad from other angles, so I chose Rika. She looked nothing at all like the card, 40's, barrel-shaped, face kind of reminded me of my mother in law. Always seems hypocritical when I say a woman isn't physically attractive, but nobody is sticking a photo of Leo DiCaprio under a woman's nose to collect ¥15,000 yen and then jamming her with me. Told her I don't do FS, her BJ was pretty terrible (didn't used to think there was such a thing as a bad BJ when I was younger), mat play was probably standard but I found it odd -- rubbing her nips on the bottoms of my feet was the opposite of erotic to me. Ended up enjoying the bath and the goofy chitchat but not much else. Who am I kidding, though, it's relatively close so I am sure I'll go back at some point. Kept thinking, though, that for the same price, I could be with Meyrin!

Who am I kidding, though, it's relatively close so I am sure I'll go back at some point.

Seems you had better than average experience with them then. I know several guys, myself included, who had the sudden revelation that they were gay after visiting Mermaid.

I am slowly recovering though with the help of Doctor Johnny Walker to whom I turn every time something reminds me of my visit.

Seems you had better than average experience with them then. I know several guys, myself included, who had the sudden revelation that they were gay after visiting Mermaid.
Yeah I went in with low enough expectations that just how nice the bathtub was made me feel like I was made of win.
BTW all it'd take for me to turn gay is for Manami to grow a dick.

The only girl worth a damn at Mermaid is Yu. She's a little older but has nice tits and knows what shes doing....she licked my asshole for like 5 minutes.

If you don't get Yu, walk away.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Dude! Why'd you bump this thread? I shudder just seeing the name of this place. Wasnt gonna drink tonight but now I have too.

Johnny Walker, here we go again!

Reactions: chacha23
The only girl worth a damn at Mermaid is Yu. She's a little older but has nice tits and knows what shes doing....she licked my asshole for like 5 minutes.

If you don't get Yu, walk away.
Kajo is also pretty, if you like narrow wastes, a cute face, young with nice tits. But she is pretty passive in bed, but friendly and talkative. Nice pretty and young lady(early 30s) . I’m old!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland