Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=1477

Date of Encounter:
02/05/2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
B course 20minutes 2980¥ + 500¥ topless option + 1000¥ entry + 1000¥ room charge = 5480¥ total

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Used only Japanese, the counter says English is ok

Details of the Encounter:
Well I'm back for another review, but this time of a place that's hadn't tried before. I figured it was a stressful week so I decided to get some stress relief via Lovely Hands.

I walked into the building and took the elevator up to the third floor and saw three counters. The one on the far left with the English ok sign is the correct one. The guy asked me what I wanted and I told him I wanted the 20 minute B course plus the option of the girl being topless. He rang me up and asked if I wanted to start a point card. Well I just moved here and I'll be here for a while so I absolutely wanted that point card haha. He asked me if I wanted to pick the girl, but I wasn't really prepared for the nomination fee so I told him that I would take whoever they gave me. He gave me my point card and had me wait for about 5 minutes and then another gentleman had me follow him about a block or two away to the rooms. The room was another 1000¥ but I've heard of it being 1500 before too, so maybe it's based on the time and day of the week? On the way to the room, the guild told me that after I enter the room, to call the number provided on this piece of paper and let them know that I had arrived and what room I was in. If you don't have a cellphone then I have no idea how you're supposed to do this. I suggest asking upfront at the counter.

Anyway, I enter the room and it's really simple. Like a bed, a small shower and that's about it. I put my stuff down and call the number and they tell me to wait a bit. In about 3 minutes Meron knocks on my door and I invite her in. She looks pretty much exactly the same as on her profile. She has relatively small breasts (like a medium a cup in America) but luckily that's just how I like em. Just enough to fit in your hand haha. We talk for a minute and she sets the timer for 15 minutes and explains that it's so the last 5 minutes are used for washing up and cleaning. So I strip down and lay on the bed and she gets right to business. She sits between my legs and starts at it nice and soft. Kind of a tease. I love it. She really enjoys watching the facial expressions I was making while this was happening so be prepared for that haha. After about 10 minutes of gentle HJ with some ball play she asks if she can use the lotion. This is when things went from good to absolutely incredible. She really wants to please and she even reacts to body language. She can tell when something feels really good and she keeps at it. She even manages to edge me twice before she finally finishes the deed. Extremely rewarding pop. Then she didn't stop, she kept going until I couldn't take it anymore and started squirming haha. I could tell it was all intentional and in my interest not hers.

Quick shower after that and it was time to head out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She said I was only her second customer ever, don't know if that's true or not, but it didn't show. This place was definitely worth the money, and honestly I might even go without the topless option next time.