elasilva86

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild

Date of Encounter:
June 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone (Appointment made 2 hours beforehand)

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 minutes (11,000 Yen)

Type/Location:
Rental room - Kinshicho - (Relaxed Paris)

Language Notes:
Japanese with Tencho / English with Meru

Details of the Encounter:
This was my first time with Thai-mild since I wanted to try something other than Hipness.
All the girls available were small in size so I selected Meru because of her vital stats. The tencho was friendly and asked to call back when I reached Relaxed Paris (I said that I wanted a rental room booked by them but he didn't understand). The (promotion) price was 10,000 for 45 minutes and 1000 for nomination of Meru.
When I went to the place, I called tencho and he asked the room number. I was puzzled and I said I don't have any and that I wanted to book the service with a room. He quickly said that he will call back. The owner of the rental room service led me to a room which to my surprise did not have a toilet. (just FYI).
Soon after Meru knocked and there she was. Nearly 75% close to the photo published in the website.

She was more older than the age advertised, had a good lump of makeup but her hands and legs told her true age. Her firm fake boobs were covered with a strapless bra. She contacted Mama-chan and asked for money. She speaks good English and can speak conversational Japanese since this is her 2nd time in Japan.

She undressed me and touched my tool even before going to the bath together. We had quick shower and went straight into bed. Gave me a Thai massage for about 5-6 minutes which she is not so good at. She started a prostate massage and lick my body. I was scared since this was my 1st encounter with an Thai so I asked her put on the condom before BJ (she said she likes BBBJ).

I turned her around and started exploring her body. She said she like when I kissed her lips and ears and that she was aroused by it. Her firm breasts did not give me a pleasure in licking and sucking but I liked to squeeze them for which she moaned loudly.

She liked fingering but not deep kissing. She allowed me to insert 2 fingers inside her and I was able to freely wonder around it. Then she begged to fxxk her after seeing my full erection. So I started cowgirl followed by missionary.

Again I inserted my finger and asked her to look at me through the mirror in front of her. I quickly grabbed her boobs are squeezed them hard so she was moaning loudly. Since I was excited about this I inserted my tool in doggy style. She said it's paining for her after fingering and applied some lubricant.
We played doggy for some more time before finishing with a body wash.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Meru is friendly. She is in Kinshicho for another 2 weeks before moving to Shinjuku.
Friendly character. No rush.
No anal. No kissing.
For my surprise she gave me her Line ID (inbox me if you want).
2nd best encounter ever. Best and first with a Thai.
I think I can seduce her to 3some in the future.

Reactions: TAG77