walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes, ¥10,000

Type/Location:
shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
forget the name of this shop and couldn't find a website. real easy to find, though. 3 minute walk from exit C1, west along the main road. there are two shops, one on the 2nd floor, and the one I went to on the 3rd.

mama-san greets me and takes me back. apologizes that her main girl isn't ready yet as it's early (lunch time). Micki walks in. she's Nepalese (I asked). late 20's, early 30s. nice eyes, decent rack.

takes me to the table shower and cleans me off, paying special attention to my balls with the slow reach under. on the flip she gets me soapy and takes her time to clean me good. takes me close to pop, backs off. takes me close to pop again, and slowly backs off. I'm happy with that because I don't have the energy for a two-fer.

her massage technique is excellent. applies the right pressure, gets me completely relaxed.

time for play and without asking goes with the baby powder. I like. she's now gliding her fingers all over and under, getting me ready for the flip. she spends a good amount of time with the reach under.

on the flip she goes right to the main attraction. she allows my hand to roam under her skirt but not under her panties. her legs and ass are firm. she adds some oil and brings me to a solid release.

after I shower, back on the table for another ~ 20 minutes massage, finishing with a great head massage.

as I leave I meet the other girl. cute.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll probably go back, see if I can play with the other girl. but would be totally content to see Micki again.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
We'll approve this, but without a specific location or shop name, it's not really useful for those reading. If you can find more info and in particular an address or how you found this place, it would be helpful to add.

Approved: 5/26/2021

Reactions: bichan2
Not that there would be a huge lack of options when it comes to Ikebukuro but could it be a shop called 台湾園? Don't see anyone called Micki in the line-up though but the location would fit; third floor of the Liberty Ikebukuro building.

http://www.night.ne.jp/tokyo/ikebukuro/main.php

Not that there would be a huge lack of options when it comes to Ikebukuro but could it be a shop called 台湾園? Don't see anyone called Micki in the line-up though but the location would fit; third floor of the Liberty Ikebukuro building.

http://www.night.ne.jp/tokyo/ikebukuro/main.php

that's the one. Thanks!

re: lineup, for what it's worth, I didn't see any of those ladies.

Thank you for the review.
That's quite some change from what I remember during a couple of visits almost more than 2 years ago when,
the first visit (trial course) was more 'fun' oriented than the second "1 hour" session.

Went and picked the same lady as OP.

Nice rack and eyes as described.
Excellent massage technique.
HJ was mechanical, ended the session without popping.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, for massage. Not so much for happy ending.

I visited the same place last weekend, and not much different to what OP has mentioned, so didn't want to write a new review.

Same provider was available. No customers in the shop, so the mama-san and girls were just chilling and talking loudly.
Play was same as above, but I didn't get the stop-go HJ during the table shower. More like a sensual scrubbing.
Massage was OK, but I didn't like the part where she hits softly with a closed fist. The flip and oily hj was very good, but seemed very short and rushed. Maybe next time I will ask her to start and finish with 2 hj's.
Girl was cute, exotic face, spoke broken English, a little plump, and had juicy D cup boobs. She let my fingers roam, but I didn't try to get under her underwear. She was wearing something like a short frock showing a deep cleavage.
I told her I'd come back if she can show me more...

Has anyone visited this place recently? More interested to know if Micki is still there. Junior wants to try something exotic.