In-person at shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥9000 for 40 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I happened to be in Shibuya one afternoon so I dropped be Seafari to make a reservation for the next morning. I was given a choice between Miho and Chie. Chie was probably younger, but I remembered having a good time with Miho 3 years ago so I chose her. The next morning I showed up, and after paying the fee (¥8000+¥1000 nomination) and a short wait I was greeted by Miho. As I noted before, her face is really more oval than round. She's petiite but solidly built, nothing sagging. I would guess she's in her late 40s st least. What I liked about her was her cheerful attitude and openness to talk. We did the usual shower then returned to the tiny room for play. She started licking me, BJ, then I went down on her, 69, and finished with sumata. She seemed to be in a hurry to get to the shower so I reminded her that we still had about 15 minutes left. She thought I had only paid for 30 minutes, went to check, and came back apologizing for her mistake. She gave me a decent massage whlie we chatted about our lives. Then we showered and I left a happy camper.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
May want to try someone else next time just for variety, but Seafari is my best bang-for-the-buck especially with the weak yen.

Thanks for your report on Seafari!

Approved: 7/24/2022