50 min. ¥10000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I dropped by Seafari in the early evening knowing Mina and Ai would be there. The tencho first offered two of the newbies, but when I told him I wasn't in a hurry, he gave me the choice of the full board, which included Ai and Mina. He said Ai would be an hour's wait, but Mina was available immediately. Remembering Mina's favorable reviews, I picked her. I paid and was given some tea in the waiting room, but the tencho came back within a few seconds and told me Mina was ready. I stepped in back of the curtain, and wow, Mina was really cute! When we started undressing her body was great too, not too skinny and not overweight. She had a cheerful attitude so it was fun talking with her. After the shower, she started licking my nipples and worked her way down. She liked to be touched too although she warned me that her right nipple was sore for some reason. We 69ed for a while, then I had her lay on her back for more DATY and FIV. I then kneeled over her so she could massage my parts while I did the same with her. I could also see her face, which was a great turn-on since she was enjoying herself too. After a while I exploded, but I think she needed as much cleaning up as I did! We cuddled until the buzzer went off, then showered and said our goodbyes. Unlike some of the girls I've met there, Mina stayed with me the entire time, which was nice.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In many ways this was better than most of my soapland experiences because Mina was so cute and friendly, true GFE. I really didn't miss full service because of how we got each other off, and frankly, at my age, it can be challenging to fully appreciate full service.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

Reactions: Maxblack
Not sure why you have an issue with this as it's quite common for shops to deflate the actual age of the provider, a factor that most of us take into account whether to opt for a service. It's clearly not a question of "if" but "how much" they modify it. Besides, my other question was about another girl at this shop, not this same one.

Not sure why you have an issue with this
Because it's obnoxious to keep bumping threads with the same question. There's plenty of reviews of this shop, read them.

Yeah quote that one line and ignore the rest. Maybe you should take your advice and actually read my comment. I bumped two threads from this shop of different girls and somehow you are triggered lol

Maybe you should take my advice, knock it off, and read the other reviews.
Oh geez, thanks for that advice, wish I had thought of doing that before posting in this thread. Really appreciate it, incredibly helpful. Side note, I sincerely hope this interaction has stroked your e-peen enough!! Continue flexing that advice my guy, I'm sure it'll help others out too!!!!

This would be a good time to say @Sudsy has helped thousands of times more people than someone else but my mathematics background complains that you cannot divide by zero.
Wow that was such a clever display of intellect🤯!!

While he has helped out thousands of times, don't believe that applies in his initial comment to me (but as has been shown in this thread his advice is basically the Bible so apologies for being wrong once again) 👍

Honestly man, chill out. This is a forum devoted to getting good sex in Tokyo. Why would you try to start a spat?

Unless that's your thing. In which case, no judgement. No kink shaming here - I like watching my girlfriends fuck other guys so.

How old did she look?
Not sure why this is particularly relevant here. Some of the best providers I've encountered are late 20s, early 30s and they're all exceptionally beautiful. Not sure why age is such an issue when skill and personal taste are much more important. If you want younger girls, go after a JK delivery or something, idk.