120 min 48,000 with all options

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Follow her on Twitter and she looks great. Osaka-based and comes to Tokyo every couple months.
Used the line link on her Twitter account to get her (work) line and she sends out notices of when she’ll be in Tokyo.
Booked an appointment and she asked for phone number just to ensure I don’t flake.
Booked for a 7pm start but an hour before she asked if we could start 7:30pm which was fine. She told me the hotel in Shinjuku and said she’ll give me the room number right before.
Final message was can we please start at 7:35pm and room number. No problem.
Knock on the door and she is in a tight simple one piece dress. Very VERY beautiful woman. And a THICK Osaka accent which I don’t know why but is a huge turn on.
We chit chat as we drink tea. I’m her first foreign customer apparently. After a bit of time I undress to my underwear and she shows me to the shower and points out the silly little Kami Pants disposable thong.
Looking like a Real Man I stroll out after my shower and lie down on the bed. She has changed into a black negligee with matching lingerie which I guess is the “sexy CA cosplay” I paid extra for? (🤷‍♂️)

She says she is actually Olive Spa trained and I have no reason to doubt.
She proceeds to give me a perfectly acceptable men’s este massage with not too much oil. On my back, front, back, front, legs bent, all fours, and finally on my back her laying on her side next to me.
“I’ve basically massaged everywhere. Any spot I’ve missed…? Maybe…here…?” Pointing to my crotch.
Yes, there please!
Perfectly valid hand job proceeds. Managed to get wee touch of her beautiful boob and just as time beeped she said “ok enough boob!” And sat up to give me a proper two handed finish. A perfectly acceptable hand job; she has clearly touched a penis before.
Shower, chat, dressed, hug, goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Men’s este is all about a really beautiful woman teasing you and MAYBE getting some action.
Pretty sure you’re very very likely to get a HJ but it’s clearly not guaranteed. If Osaka accent turns you on and you’re into passively being massaged, oiled, and maybe popped, give her a try.

She MIGHT respond to English but no idea. I only used Japanese.

For the avoidance of doubt:
NOT A SEX SERVICE.
SHE TOUCHES YOU.
YOU DO NOT TOUCH HER.
YOU MIGHT GET A HJ FINISH IF YOU’RE NOT A JERK.

Thank you for your review submission!

Management note: Readers, please read and understand this review, especially the last part in all CAPS.

Approved: 11/13/2023