70 minutes, ¥11000 + ¥5000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I happened to be staying close to this shop and walked past it every day going to and from Sugamo Station. After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to give it a try. The shop is in what looks like an ordinary apartment building and there are always lit signs outside advertising their presence. I dropped by after dinner and Nene answered the door, took my order and showed me to one of the rooms which was curtained off. She told me to shower and then she would meet me back in the room. The shower room was old but clean enough. The room was also clean and tastefully decorated. Nene looked like a MILF in her 40s, a little on the thick side, but very pleasant and modest. Her English and Japanese skills were minimal, so we didn't talk much after she got started. I chose the Thai oil massage, stretch and lymph course. The price in the shop was ¥11000. I'm not sure why the website shows a ¥1000 discount, and I forgot about it at the time. Nene gave me a pretty thorough massage with some good stretches. After maybe 45-50 minutes she asked me to turn over, and after some more work on my legs, she matter-of-factly started massaging my pubic area and whispered that for $¥5000 she would take off her top and let me roam. She also said that blowjobs were on the table. I declined both at first, and told her I wasn't sure if I had the ¥5000 on me, but she said anything I could "tip" her would be fine. After some 10 minutes where things just weren't moving, I told her to take off her top. She was not spectacularly stacked, but being able to massage her nipples and having her lean into me was enough to put me over the edge. I showered again and she brought me some tea. I did have a ¥5000 bill and didn't feel bad about giving it to her because she seemed like a very nice woman. I caught a brief glance of another woman working there who looked younger and cuter.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As others have said, you can get a decent massage here. For other services YMMV.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023