60 minutes - 26000 (including playroom)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Right, I saw a post here saying we need more NH reviews so I'm come bearing one of the best gifts for my fellow delinquents.

Did a City Heaven reservation followed by customary follow up calls. Same day booking, but I've been following Mitsuki for awhile on Twitter.

Arrived at location (very nice apartment) and went on in. Met Mitsuki at the door. She is gorgeous. The most feminine NH face I've seen. Period. Obviously with all NHs there is a bit of masculinity (outside of the cock obviously) but for her it was feet and maybe hands. Rocking body. Savage tits. Lovely face.

We had a quick chat and talked about some stuff (who is putting what where etc.. this time I was giving cause she was fucking hot) before we jumped into the shower. I'm a hairy fucker and she loved that, after a nice soapy wash, brush teeth and then onto the bed. Started off with DFK, nipple play etc and then she gave me some of the best head of my life (BBBJ). I swear any NH experience I've had has given me mind blowing head. She was right up there with the best regardless of gender identity. After that she asked me to go down on her and I obliged. She has cock / no balls fwiw.

For CFS it started with her in cowgirl and then we had a few positions. The head had me fit to burst as it was so I decided to finish in Mish so I could enjoy those tits.

Afterwards we talked for abit and showered up. She had mentioned she had a Thai and Ghanian customer before. When I told her I had her on twitter she DMd me saying thanks etc. I don't post my escapades on here anymore as I don't go about this the typical way anymore, via Japanese friends we book with the shop in Japanese etc which won't suit the majority of the people on here. Anyway I asked her if I could leave a review about her on an international site and she was really excited for that. But said they must speak Japanese.

But for Mitsuki

Appearance is 5/5
Atmosphere, Conversation, Bed Skills all 5/5.

Her twitter: @Ls_Cme

Some final points:
Club Dolche itself has both nice and mean staff, and YMMV so message her on City heaven talk or Twitter.

The playroom is usually booked so a love hotel is the norm.

Marina Ikeda refuses to see any foreigners which is pretty devastating.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly it's a modern world to have more of these providers welcome the Gaikoku delinquents

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Thank you for this review. The lady looks gorgeous and is one of their "Superior" rank girls.

I have often considered Dolce but have been put off by the mentions on this forum about them sometimes not being foreigner friendly.

That is a kicker about Marina Ikeda not seeing foreigners - she is lovely.

Thank you for this review. The lady looks gorgeous and is one of their "Superior" rank girls.

I have often considered Dolce but have been put off by the mentions on this forum about them sometimes not being foreigner friendly.

That is a kicker about Marina Ikeda not seeing foreigners - she is lovely.
Just contact her on twitter she is good sport.
Depending on your Japanese fluency you can call the shop and they'll probably decide pretty quickly.

Reactions: therowat